Where to start?

Where can I start writing code in C# or C++ in Visual Studio 2015 for trading analysis? For example, how to read the Euro/Dollar exchange rate history for a certain period of time to understand how the code is set up in principle (under Windows), for any parameters Ask, Buy, it does not matter, I do not know the terminology very well yet. Or for example to read in real time the current values of the same pair on the Moscow Stock Exchange.

Andrey:
Where can I start writing code in C# or C++ in Visual Studio 2015 to analyze trading? For example, how do I read the EUR/Dollar exchange rate history for a certain period of time to understand how the code is set up in principle (on the Windows), for any parameters Ask, Buy, it does not matter, I do not know the terminology very well yet. Or, for example, to read the current values of the same pair on the Moscow Exchange in real time.

The easiest way to send quotes in MQL5 is to use csv, which is very easy to read in C#/C++. Or look for the hcc format.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

The easiest way to send quotes in csv in MQL5 is to use C#/C++ and read them easily, or look for the hcc format.

Thanks for the answer, but I've already read a little bit about trading programming and I'm interested not in "how can I" but in C#,c++ . The thing is that the .NET technology under Windows allows me to process information at speeds of tens and hundreds of milliseconds, and you offer, as I understand it, a visual analysis of information. No, this is not what I would like to find. Maybe there is more information on this topic?

Andrey:
Thanks for the reply, but I've already read a bit about trading programming and I'm not interested in "how can", but specifically C#,c++ . The thing is that the .NET technology under Windows allows me to process information at speeds of tens and hundreds of milliseconds, and you, as I understand it, are offering a visual analysis of information. No, this is not what I would like to find. Maybe there is more information on this topic?

I don't get it )) What other visual analysis was I suggesting? No need to get fancy.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I don't get it )) What other visual analysis was I suggesting? Don't get fancy.

What do you do not understand? If I manually input quotes in Excel from MQL5, it would take me weeks to draw the chart and analyze the data. Everything is much easier to do through any standard programming language, the most popular is C#. It's in Russian and free, it is studied at all universities. But this language will be suitable for analysis only at first, because Windows does not allow you to work with the speed greater than 20 ms, and this is very slow for the analysis of trading data. I think I explained everything in details, if anything else is unclear to you, please ask, I can still explain my question.

tuma_news:

Let me tell you a secret.

Speed is not important for successful trading.

They are not important at all.

If you ask me "why?" I'll tell you another secret.)

Thank you!

Why?

tuma_news:

And yes,

are you here to trade or are you here to compete in speed?

Thank you!

I'm not going to trade, I just study the theory and understood that I can trade by two methods, by fundamental analysis and partly by technical analysis, and the second method is robots. And the second method depends on the speed of reading the information and the speed is needed not in msec, but in mks. I am still gathering all information that I think may be useful for trading.) And the fact that robots are in demand can be easily seen on the same forum in the freelance section...

Andrey:

What don't you understand? If I manually transmit quotes from MQL5 to csv, it would take me weeks to plot and analyze the data. Everything is much easier to do through any standard programming language, the most popular is C#. It's in Russian and free, it is studied in all universities. But this language will be suitable for analysis only at first time, because Windows does not allow you to work with the speed greater than 20 ms, and this is very slow for the analysis of trading data. I think I explained everything in details, if anything else is unclear to you, please ask, I can still explain my question.

What Excel, where did I write about it? Forget it, you can't even understand a clear answer.)

Once again, in detail. The script that saves quotes in csv file can be written in MQL4 in 30 min. This is a text file and it is easily readable by C#/C++.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

What Excel, where did I write about it? Forget it, you can't even understand a clear answer.)

Once again, in detail. The script that saves quotes in csv file can be written in MQL4 in 30 min. This is a text file and it's elementary readable by C#/C++

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/CSV csv file is a comma-separated text file (conditionally similar to eexcel) why should I save the quotes into an intermediary file and then process it in C#? This is absurd, this way programs are not written, always use the same software, the only exception, there are inserts in other software to increase the speed of code, what are you writing about? I don't understand you, I need c# code to log into a trading system, what's a text file in csv format got to do with it?

tuma_news:

Because in order for an asset to trend, you need to accumulate that asset.

And in milliseconds, big players will not accumulate an asset.

Do you have a forecast on the EUR/USD?

What is it now - the accumulation or distribution of the asset?

Is a trend change expected or will it continue to rise ?

Thank you!

Thanks for the reply, I understand you are trying to explain the trading technology in Meta-treiding 4? No, I don`t know anything about it, I`ve just started studying the program, so far I`ve stopped at the concept of strategies, which trading strategies exist, I think there are some classical variants, I want to get acquainted with them first, so I don`t have to reinvent the wheel. I also want to understand how do Indicators, Oscillators and Volumes work?

Andrey:

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/CSV cvl file is nothing else but a comma-separated text file (similar to eexcel). Why should I save quotes in an intermediary file and then process it in C#? This is absurd, this way programs are not written, always use the same software, the only exception, there are inserts in other software to increase the speed of code, what are you writing about? I don't understand you, I need c# code to log into a trading system, what's a text file in csv format got to do with it?

God!!! This is the last answer. I wrote in post #1.

In MQL5 it's probably easiest to download quotes in csv, it's very easy to read via C#/C++.Or search for hcc format

Reason: