Sultonov differential indicator - page 2

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Then, I will take from the 50th point of the first chart to the 50th point of the second chart, i.e., from 2-00 on 17.07.13 to 6-00 on 21. 07. 13г. 100 price values:

I think the indicator has succeeded in its task.

GENTLEMEN PROGRAMMERS, TRADERS AND INVESTORS! THE SECRET OF THE FOREX MARKET HAS BEEN FINALLY SOLVED BY THE POWER OF THE HUMAN MIND, LONG LIVE MY TEACHERS!

I am working on something like that now, but there are a lot of questions to the correct implementation and interpretation. For the past week with 17 signals, all 17 worked in the plus, today there were 2 signals, and also in the plus. I have nothing to give yet, the code is at the stage of stumps as well as the idea itself. But I will not deny the fact that further price movement can be read. Apparently, the market is built on a mathematical model, and this model is most likely defined by a machine, not by market participants.

P.S. I don't deny it, but I don't confirm it either, it's still at an undefined stage

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I am doing something like this now, but there are a lot of questions about the correct implementation and interpretation. For the past week with 17 signals, all 17 worked in the plus, today there were 2 signals, and also in the plus. I have nothing to give yet, the code is at the stage of stumps as well as the idea itself. But I will not deny the fact that further price movement can be read. Apparently, the market is built on a mathematical model, and this model is most likely set by a machine rather than market participants.

I think that the secret of the algorithm of this monster machine has been found, if such a machine exists. Go ahead, maybe you will find another way to solve the problem.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
I think the secret of this monster machine's algorithm has been found, if such a machine exists. Go ahead, maybe you will find another way to solve the problem.
Check on stock exchange quotes - in theory, it should not work on them.

I wouldn't be so sure about the accuracy of the model. even with an unaided eye you can see that the signal itself is delayed.

Respectfully.

Andrey Kisselyov:
I would not be so sure about the correctness of the model. even with the untrained eye you can see that the signal itself is delayed.

with respect.
You should have seen with a clever eye that while the price was falling steadily, the Bears' strength was falling and the Bulls' strength was rising, and the outcome in the form of the Bulls' strike was a matter of time and it didn't take long!

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
You should have seen with your keen eye that while the price was falling steadily, the Bears were falling and the Bulls were rising, and the denouement in the form of a Bulls strike was a matter of time and it didn't take long!

Is this (in yellow) what you call"the Bears' strength was falling and the Bulls' strength was rising"?

with respect.

Andrey Kisselyov:

you call this (marked in yellow) "strength of Bears was falling and Bulls was growing" ???

respectfully.

In the first place - there is no need to tear out a piece from the general context of the indicator behaviour and secondly - let the EA follow the rule of crossings and set 63 sell orders before the DA crossing and having closed them, it opens 37 buy orders, after their crossing, in the considered market segment and, as a result, it will be in the big profit, having lost, of course, a part of profit from the maximum possible one. Or you are capable not to notice this obvious fact? Or do you want to keep repeating about a small loss on the "yellow" segment, against the profit on the "light" segments? By analyzing the history you cannot and foolishly expect a 100% profit, and the market will never allow that. Guided by the condition of intersection of DA-scores, the Expert Advisor will never, or almost never, will be in the losing side, because, the principle of DA-scores with the same periods is based on the inevitable competition of Bulls and Bears, while the 2 MA crossings with different periods is a property of any numerical sequence, and not related to the market battles.

Your constructive criticism made me develop an auxiliary, specifying, the indicator DDA by re-differentiation of DA indicator, which we will check on the next data series with 100 price values on TF H1 from 8-00 on 25.07.2006 till 12-00 on 31.07.2006:

Now, it is absolutely clear, where to start buying.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov: THE SECRET OF THE FOREX MARKET IS FINALLY SOLVED BY THE POWER OF THE HUMAN MIND...

Yusuf, thank you for being there!))) hilarious...

Vizard_:

Yusuf, thank you for being there!))) hilarious

Thank you Mr Wizard! The indicators are tested on the historical data you provided earlier. Do you remember? Are you hilarious without being sarcastic, or will a stream of nonsense begin? Or are you doubting the above quote of my assertion? Tell me honestly and frankly, your opinion is very important to me.

Here we go again - the main secret of forex is solved again, and I don't understand anything...

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

I will answer all the questions concerning the construction of the indicator.

I would like to ask you to explain it to a simple dumb programmer - not by pictures, but by formulas that make up these pictures. Can you attach your Excel or is it already top-secret?

Reason: