EURUSD signal - page 2

Igor Ryapisov:

A line can only be drawn when the price has already moved away from its original position.

The pink line in the picture above appears at best on July 31. The entire main trend is missed.

All that was needed was from 10 to 14 to get into a buy on the basis that things had been going up for a few months before that. Put a stop at 1.13 as the level where there was a lot of stopout last time.

After that, the hardest task is to do nothing. No lines, divergences, MACDs and other brainstorming.

Sorry of course. But apparently you don't understand. I'm not talking about a buy signal here. The pink line is a sell signal.

Vyacheslav Kornev:
I'm sorry about that. But you don't seem to understand. I'm not talking about a buy signal. The pink line is a sell signal.

Rewind a bit, same situation, line to sell, then stubbornly upwards.

What are you like dough in the market, the main thing is if these lines help you make money, and who is right or wrong does not matter. You are traders, don't forget that!!!!

Igor Ryapisov:

Rewind a bit, same situation, line to sell, then stubbornly upwards.

OK. Apparently you don't understand how to use them. They help me and ok.

How many contradictions in your pairs.

Or at least give a target for the pairs: 20, 100, 500... pips

Sergey Novokhatskiy:

How many contradictions in your pairs.

Discuss my targets. Am I thinking correctly or not? If the price reaches the level of 1.1800, the nearest target is 1.1890. If we go below 1.1800, the target is 1.1750-1.1700.

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

Discuss my targets. Am I thinking correctly or not? If we fix at 1.1800, the nearest target is 1.1890. If we go below 1.1800, the target will be 1.1750-1.1700.

I completely agree, there is a 50/50 situation here. For the Euro we might have a down-correction, but the main trend is up.

I have almost the same deals on the lower chart.

Sergey Novokhatskiy:

I completely agree, it is a 50/50 situation here at the moment. There is a down-correction in the euro, but the trend is mainly up.

I have almost the same trades on the lower chart.

Whew, I thought I was a complete dummy in trading. Turns out I am very smart. Thanks for the answer.

Sergey Novokhatskiy:

How many contradictions there are in your couples.

What are the contradictions?

no tp, sl everywhere % of the deposit.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I rarely rule out this scenario

Interesting video, I think I might do the same ( right now....)))))

Reason: