Who trades on levels share their experiences - page 74

Hmmm... It turns out that our Osprey Dasha-Baskakova is a "forum attendant".

Well, personally, it's kind of funny. A local d'Artagnan, and everyone around him is a cunt... I wonder if he at least argued his claim to someone?

Georgiy Merts:

Hmmm... It turns out that our Osprey Dasha-Baskakova is a "forum attendant".

Well, personally, it's kind of funny. A local d'Artagnan, and everyone's a cunt... I wonder if he at least argued his claim to someone?

What are you talking about? I'm not against you personally, you like to play chess in retirement, play it, I don't mind.

Vladimir Baskakov:
What are you talking about? I'm not against you personally, you like to play chess in retirement, play it, I don't mind.

Really ???!!

Have you already forgotten how 2021.06.29 10:21 made your complaints ?

Georgiy Merts:

Really ???!!

Have you already forgotten how 2021.06.29 10:21 made your complaints ?

What next, what do you want

Vladimir Baskakov:
What do you need it for? I trade with my own money, I open as much as I want, I do not break the rules

Just being curious and urging you with your own appeals.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Just being curious and urging you with your own appeals.

You don't need my signals, you're a coder, so write the codes if you can't trade.

Vladimir Baskakov:
You don't need my signals, you're a coder, so write codes if you can't trade.

No one on this forum knows how but you. Be happy, but don't shit yourself inadvertently.

Vladimir Baskakov:
You don't need my signals, you're a coder, so write the codes if you can't trade.

Well, the trouble is that the peculiarities of your signals - the length of their existence

The trouble is that the peculiarities of your signals - their existence for several weeks and regular changes, somehow very subtly hint at doubting

In YOUR (emphasis on the word, not the manifestation of increased respect;) trading skills.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Well, the trouble is that the peculiarities of your signals - the length of their existence

The trouble is that the peculiarities of your signals - their existence for several weeks and regular changes, somehow very subtly hint at doubting

In YOUR (emphasis on the word, not the manifestation of increased respect;) trading skills.

Doubt and healthy scepticism have never hurt anyone, you're right. But it's no problem, I repeat, I trade on my own

Dmitry Fedoseev:

in YOUR (that's an emphasis on the word, not a show of increased respect;) trading skills.

Don't argue, he's even weak minded to write a program that tracks price changes on history.

Generally, it's a bummer to open a demo and wait for something to happen in the middle of nowhere. There are programs for that which track in a few clicks over multiple symbols.

Reason: