Who trades on levels share their experiences - page 71

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Here's a quick sketch of a script that I can't be too lazy to hand-draw

maybe someone (you in particular) will get some extra help.

The price tends to "close" these levels. If it does not close, the market will "volatility", too many people are "caught".

Thank you. Could you please explain the principle of the levels, because I stare at the code and cannot understand it)

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Yes, there is such a disgust with it

I'm surprised he's still on the forum after that... for such impudence in general the eternal kind of ban is allowed, well, the young green 14-16 years old, he puts himself above all, fingers like a fan, no one and only he is the center of the earth, and where the moderators are watching - he got sick of all of their opopen nihilism ... and he's the only one who's so cool here, like he's broadcasting from the zone and telling everyone off...

I think we should put it to a vote: put him in the bathhouse for all eternity... and express our contempt...

Сергей Криушин:

I think we should put it to a vote.

I'm against it. We need to always be on top of our game. Who better to show that there is something wrong with us? Vladimir is the sanitation of the forest of the forum.

Сергей Криушин:

Surprised that after that he is still on the forum ... For such impudence in general an eternal kind of ban is allowed, well, the young green 14-16 years old probably, he sets himself above all, fingers like a fan, no one and only he is the center of the earth, and where the moderators are watching - he is tired of all their opupennym nihilism ... and he's the only one who's so cool here, like he's broadcasting from the zone and telling everyone off...

I think we should put it to a vote: put him in the bathhouse for all eternity... and express our contempt...

Let him go, the man is not perfect, he did not piss everyone off that much, he is our comrade after all, and comrades need to be supported in a difficult situation

Сергей Криушин:

Surprised that after that he is still on the forum ... For such impudence in general, the eternal kind of ban is allowed, well, the young green 14-16 years old probably, he sets himself above all, fingers like a fan, all no one and only he navel of the earth, and where the moderators are watching - he is already tired of all their opupennym nihilism ... and he's the only one who's so cool here, like he's broadcasting from the zone and telling everyone off...

I think we should put it to a vote: put him in the bathhouse for all eternity... ...and to express our contempt...

I am surprised that a request with justification has caused disgust.
Vitaly's a grandfather, he bragged about it himself.
I asked him not to write to me, I argue that he does not know how to trade, which he does not refute.
What claims?

Сергей Криушин:

Surprised that after that he is still on the forum ... For such impudence in general an eternal kind of ban is allowed, well, the young green 14-16 years old probably, he sets himself above all, fingers like a fan, no one and only he is the center of the earth, and where the moderators are watching - he is tired of all their opupennym nihilism ... and he's the only one who's so cool here, like he's broadcasting from the zone and telling everyone off...

I think we should put it to a vote: put him in the bathhouse for all eternity... ...and to express our contempt...

I am surprised that a request with justification has caused disgust.
Vitaly's a grandfather, he bragged about it himself.
I asked him not to write to me, I argue that he does not know how to trade, which he does not refute.
What claims?

Sergey Lazarenko:

God be with him, the man is not perfect, he did not piss everyone off that much, he is our comrade after all, and comrades need to be supported in a difficult situation

He's been told by many that he's had enough, okay, he would write about his innermost, his cool trade, no he's such a tough guy, there would be a need for his naive exacerbation as a forum attendant, he looks more like a cop, or do not know what he is trying to achieve here, his picking on everyone ... to promote his products except... he's only bringing the forum down... he's already got a lot of people leaving... He is a fucking cleaner or some kind of a fighter for truth ... and we are not tolerant tolerant people, banish him - let him think and calm down ...

Сергей Криушин:

Many have already told him that he is fed up, ok he would write about his innermost, about his cool trade, no he is such a cool sanitary person, there would be a need for his naive aggravation as a forum attendant, he looks more like a policeman, or do not know what he wants here, his nagging at everyone ... to promote his products except... he's only bringing the forum down... he's already got a lot of people leaving... He is a fucking cleaner, or some kind of a fighter for truth... He cannot be taught patience, and we are not tolerant bedfellows here, banish him - let him think and calm down...

It's about time.

Uladzimir Izerski:

It's about time.

Vova, that's not going to make you a better trader

Vladimir Baskakov:
Vova, it won't make you a better trader.

Start a thread and write in it as much as you like. No one will say a word to you. Don't bother other people. Don't spoil people's moods. If you get banned, no one will cry.

Reason: