Who trades on levels share their experiences - page 59

Sergey Lazarenko:

The market is not 1+1, people trade there, with their own desires, so you understand, it is not an inanimate engine, so no one can write an owl that works, they will write it for some situation (for a private one), the market has a human soul. It cannot be transposed into an algorithm.

Just because you can't walk through walls doesn't mean it's impossible.
My system also uses levels, but I was able to formalize them.
Metaquotes also managed to formalize the Fibonacci levels.
Even human behaviour depending on 80 variations of emotional state can be programmed.
So....

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
Just because you can't walk through walls doesn't mean it's impossible.
My system is also on levels, but I was able to formalise them.
Metaquotes have also been able to formalise Fibonacci levels.
Even human behaviour depending on 80 variations of emotional state can be programmed.
So....

Describe the algorithm for identifying levels you made

Sergey Lazarenko:

describe the level identification algorithm you made

Alas, I don't share what I consider to be more or less the Grail. You can only see the signals I am broadcasting. The screenshot was in the post.

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
Alas, I don't share what I consider to be more or less the Grail. One can only see the signals I am broadcasting. The screenshot in the post was.

Think about your position, you have reached your level of education - at the expense of what your predecessors have shared with you, and you have locked up all that you have dug up for yourself. Not fair, but God provided for that too, an inanimate branch does not bear fruit and withers away

Sergey Lazarenko:

Think about your position, you have reached your level of education - at the expense of what your predecessors have shared with you, and you are keeping everything you have dug up to yourself. Not fair, but God provided for that, too, a branch that does not bear fruit and withers away.

Why am I short-circuiting? I am not short-circuiting.
First of all, if I share signals, I'm not short-circuiting.
Secondly, I quite willingly share with some. But alas, not on this forum.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

An advisor on intuitively placed levels ? where to find such a wizard :-)

The system is not formalised to fully automatic.

I have automated levels. Tried touches, bounces, and all that. The thing is, when the price goes in the direction of trend, and overcomes levels, it passes them several times and then stops at some one, having touched the last one or not. It passes four at a time, but some days it doesn't even pass two. Rolls backwards through 2 or 3 levels with ease. Not obvious things in general. But levels slow down the price for sure.

A simple substitute for levels is round prices. The levels stand roughly in this area. Here are the lines on the chart in multiples of 250 pips in five digits:

What's not levels? And it's not hard to automate to check. And it works, but not head-on.

Aleksei Stepanenko:

I automated the levels. I've tried touches, bounces, that sort of thing. The thing is, when the price goes in the direction of a trend, and passes several levels, it passes them and then stops at one, hitting or not hitting the last one. It passes four at a time, but some days it doesn't even pass two. Rolls backwards through 2 or 3 levels with ease. Not obvious things in general. But levels slow down the price for sure.

A simple substitute for levels is round prices. The levels stand roughly in this area. Here are the lines on the chart in multiples of 250 pips in five digits:

What's not levels? And this can be automated to check. And it works, but not head-on.

Not bad at all.
Now translate the trend movement by levels into a binary series.
You get something like 111100110101000000.
There you have it right , sometimes the 3-8 level breaks through but then at least one goes back.....
Now, be that as it may, imagine that the step size is not fixed...

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:

Yes, there is a lot to think about. If we look at the tick chart with the round grid (rounding 0.00050 - yellow lines, 0.00250 - red). Then you can see the following picture: the price stays near red lines on two yellow lines for a long time, now above and now below. If it has already moved to the third yellow line, it means that there is a high probability of going to the next red level.

Aleksei Stepanenko:

I automated the levels. I've tried touches, bounces, that sort of thing. The thing is, when the price goes in the direction of a trend, and passes several levels, it passes them and then stops at one, hitting or not hitting the last one. It passes four at a time, but some days it doesn't even pass two. Rolls backwards through 2 or 3 levels with ease. Not obvious things in general. But levels slow down the price for sure.

A simple substitute for levels is round prices. The levels stand roughly in this area. Here on the chart the lines are multiples of 250 pips in five digits:

What's not levels? And it's not hard to automate to check. And it works, but not head-on.

What you have in the screenshot is not levels, but a chart layout with an N-step

P.S. Round prices are rarely a heavy level

Aleksei Stepanenko:

Yes, there is a lot to think about. If we look at the tick chart with the round grid (rounding 0.00050 - yellow lines, 0.00250 - red). Then we can see the following picture: the price stays near red lines for a long time on two yellow lines, then on the top and then on the bottom. If it has already moved to the third line, it means it is likely to move to the next red level.

Collect statistics on the number of consecutive levels passed.
You may get an idea about the system.
Reason: