Where did the top 1 signal go? (I won't name it so as not to advertise it) - page 6

Sergey Lobov:

And again, all these indicators show CALM ... even its 45% drawdown does not let it down from the first place ... just got out of it and already in first place in all the buttons ... the feeling that the entire rating was adjusted for its signal

they are looking at the balance.

What are your thoughts on this?

DZubova:

What do you think of this one?

What's unusual about it?

The developers are on the right track with the addition of new headings, I haven't studied the details yet, but it's not clear what the "Min risk" is based on ?

Andrei Grass:

Long time, something should be done, up to and including forcing an investor to look at 100 signals by different criteria before subscribing, or as an option split the ranking:

- Low risk >>(show 20 top) >>> watch everyone in that category

- Medium risk >> (show top 20) >>> see all in this category

- High Risk >> (show top 20) >>> watch all in this category

- Signals by Number of Subscribers >> (show top 20) >>> watch all in this category

Such measures will help all ...

The last one who drained 500 subscribers had a 10% drawdown, that's low risk, lots of subscribers, and what would that get you?

Andrei Grass:

The developers are on the right track with the addition of new headings, haven't looked into it in detail yet, but it's not clear what the "Min risk" is based on ?

It's a simple filter, it's simply useless. Once again, the last one to drain 500 subscribers had a very low drawdown and high income, plus a history of almost 3 years.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

What's unusual about it?

Alexey Volchanskiy:

What's so unusual about it?

Not unusual ... MINIMUM RISK ... ( WHO IS CALM ) .... MAXIMUM PROFIT - ( WHO IS CALM )... STABILITY - ( WHO IS CALM )... In PLUS FOR A MONTH - ( who CALM )... that is, whatever he does one h-n he's ahead of the world...

Ramiz Mavludov:
It's a simple filter, it's simply useless. Once again, the last one to drain 500 subscribers had a very low drawdown and high income, plus a history of almost 3 years.

I think this filter is very useful, but unfortunately it does not yet work as it should.... it should include several signal indicators and move signals to other sections if it does not meet the requirements. Let's pick up the discussion again, what should the standards be at min risk? I think I will give my opinion on the rating as I see it in the near future Standards when selecting a trading signal - 2017

I meant signal ranking, the first signal doesn't have a number, but it is in first place. If that's nothing out of the ordinary, OK then.

Ramiz Mavludov:
The last one who lost 500 subscribers had a 10% drawdown, that's low risk, a lot of subscribers, and what would that get you?

Signal service did the right thing in showing when the signal started to be monitored, you should have at least watched them trade a bit in real life.

Reason: