Low Signal Volume MT4

Hello,

im signal provider and my friend is copy me. My initial deposit was 200EUR and now i have balance 1060EUR. He has made deposit 1000GBP to his account and started copy me.

We have set the volume to 95% account deposit. He has also rented virtual server and synced signals in MT4

We have same broker same leverage but when i open position of 0.3  his trade is only 0.06

Where is the problem? 

And i don't understand why is my subscribers funds showing just 71USD, he has 1000GBP on account. <link removed by mod - please don't advertise signals on the forum>

Thank you. 

This article will answer the question on lot sizing for you: https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/23777. Maybe get your friend to send you a screen shot of the journal so you can see exactly what is happening and what % lot size MT is setting up. 

Simple Steps To Correct Lot Sizes When Subscribing To Signals
Simple Steps To Correct Lot Sizes When Subscribing To Signals
  • Stuart Browne
  • www.mql5.com
Introduction You've been searching all over the MQL signals database for a signal that fits your risk/reward appetite and you think you've finally found your holy grail!! The numbers look perfect,...

Filter:

This article will answer the question on lot sizing for you: https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/23777. Maybe get your friend to send you a screen shot of the journal so you can see exactly what is happening and what % lot size MT is setting up. 

Thank you but i have read this article already, i know how is it calculated and MT4 is setup to 95% deposit journal is showing setup level 110%. I have setup this signal on MT4 for him. Therefore I'm asking here because it is not making sense for me.

peterdanek:
Thank you but i have read this article already, i know how is it calculated and MT4 is setup to 95% deposit journal is showing setup level 110%. I have setup this signal on MT4 for him. Therefore I'm asking here because it is not making sense for me.
Well if the journal is showing 110% copy but the reality is a 1/5th copy, then that sure sounds like a bug and should be reported to the Service Desk. Please let us know how you get on

I can see finally Subscribers' funds:
1.3K USD . But it was like 6h delay after setup it in MT4. So we will see tomorrow if the volume will be OK.

peterdanek:
I can see finally Subscribers' funds:
1.3K USD . But it was like 6h delay after setup it in MT4. So we will see tomorrow if the volume will be OK.
I can understand seeing a delay in the subscribers funds, but that should have no relation to the lot sizing. Please report back when you have tested further.

Cheers

Yeah i was right, the delay is connected to volume calculation, now he has 0.33 and i have 0.30. But i have changed it few hours ago back to 80%(in journal 100%). It was 95% yesterday (journal 110%) therefore he has 0.33 today. So i hope tomorrow it will be 100% of my volume 0.30. 
Reason: