A bit of maths :) - page 5

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

2p extra cost per 100 trades is already 200 points of lost profit, and the latent slippage cost is usually more per round... you just don't know, do you? And add 10 quid commission.

Apparently, you don't even realise that the"lost profit" turnover only applies to TCs with a performance of 100% or so. But not for 52/48.

Олег avtomat:

Apparently, you don't even realise that the"lost profit" turnover only applies to TCs with a performance of 100% or so. But not for 52/48.

Apparently you don't know what you're talking about at all. When additional costs can destroy profitable scalper TS, or worsen the results of just any system. I am shocked to be honest.

Not to mention the things you do not know about - slippage manipulations of brokerage companies, so-called marcamps, for example. But how would you know, you haven't even checked.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
Apparently, you don't understand what we're talking about. When extra costs can render a profitable scalper's TS useless, or worsen the results of just any system. I'm shocked to be honest.

What has shocked you so far?

Олег avtomat:

What has shocked you already? Are you mentally stable?

your blatant illiteracy and infantilism

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Not to mention the thing you do not know about - the manipulations of brokerage companies with slippages, so-called marcamps, for example. But how do you know, you haven't even checked.

I see you're the only one who knows it all. A connoisseur! A professional! And all the others don't know any of this... how can they...

Use your brains.

Олег avtomat:

I see you're the only one who knows it all. A connoisseur! A professional! And the rest of us don't know any of this... how can they...

Use your brains.

If you knew, you wouldn't argue. I always have my brain on, unlike some people :) Especially if you're into maths and calculating extra costs isn't a problem for you. The devil is in the details.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Your blatant illiteracy and infantilism

Is this your way of asserting yourself, young man?

Олег avtomat:

Is this your way of trying to prove yourself, young man?

Isn't that how it works?

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

is it, is it?

it's the exact opposite.

Олег avtomat:

Is this your way of trying to prove yourself, young man?

YOUNG AGE is the period of a person's life between the ages of 15 and 21.

so you're wrong about my age status.

Reason: