Is it forbidden to negotiate with customers past the website? - page 9

Galina Bobro:

How is it clear? What exactly were people writing? If they were inducing the customer to make a normal application on the website, is that a breach of the rules? It seems that nothing is analyzed in the correspondence at all.

I can not see the correspondence. But I can see the "complaint" button and others can see it. Someone has left themselves there as the doer, and someone else has clicked the button. Whoever left themselves there as the executor was executed at their own request.
Remember one thing - if the order involves taking work to the side, you should not respond to it.

Ivan Titov:

Spell it out in the rules and that you can't submit orders with certain content. And only after that ban them. Now please reinstate the innocently banned.

The innocent banned are not there.

Ivan Titov:

The rules do not prohibit agreeing to work.

What makes you think that the bidder agreed to the infringement? I put my price, I didn't put my contacts on the bid and I didn't intend to contact the customer. Even if someone wanted to get in touch - the private line is unavailable. I.e. by my actions I tried to direct the customer to legal cooperation. And I got a ban for it. Banned not for misconduct, and for the intent, and not the actual, but the alleged. Some kind of WADA.

We must ban all programmers at once. It seems to me that each programmer has the potential to steal the customer, even without throwing an application - you can just look at the contact details, which are not even there. An accountant can transfer money to another account, even though there is no money in the account.

I just don't understand what is going on with Freelance. Did I come here to steal customers? I had them when I came here. I even offered them to join Freelance, but they didn't want to. I'm honest man, I'm ready to pay all what Metaquotes gives me, but it turns out that I don't have to pay, Metaquotes pays me, but Metaquotes hasn't figured it out yet, I hope this bacchanalia will end and I'll find some adequate solution. Banned simply because it's a bureaucracy: no deadlines, no adequate reasons - it's essentially a manifestation of power when the law is on your side but you're still wrong.

Don't forget to bury it:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/job/72434

и

https://www.mql5.com/ru/job/72435

One asks for a skype, the other guarantees payment in advance.

Another one I found:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/job/71534

Orders for development of trading software

We need to add alert to the standard CCI indicator

> 30 USD, up to 3 days.

Need to add to the standard full-featured indicator MT4 channel index audio, visual, Push, E-mail alert on the selected levels CloseBar true/false (primary use in the mode "apply to Previous/First indicator`s data) 30 USD is a bit much, your suggestions?

In general, the conclusion: You can ban almost any programmer who works through freelancing.
Фриланс-сервис на MQL5.com: Робот для Bitfinex
Фриланс-сервис на MQL5.com: Робот для Bitfinex
  • www.mql5.com
нужен простой робот на пересечении двух скользящих +TP и SL в пунктах. Как делать робота полностью написано тут: https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/4160 Робот должен работать на всех счетах на бирже. По окончании, передаётся полностью весь исходный код. Требования к разработчикам: Иметь верифицированный аккаунт на битфайнекс! - этот пункт проверяю подключением по скайпу и трансляцией экрана с наличием на бирже в кошельке хотя бы пары баксов.

Artyom Trishkin:
There's no innocents getting banned.

Once again. I put a price of $30 in the bid. In the text I wrote "Will do". That means I'm willing to do it for $30. Didn't give any contacts and didn't get any. What's my fault? What rule did I break? Just don't come up with "pushing a button", "order implies" - it's subjective and there's nothing in the rules to make it possible to "remember one" before bidding. Include logic, moderators - you're sort of programmers too, doing freelance work. Or is this order a planned provocation to eliminate competitors? Then that explains it all. But for such things in the real world and "slap on the wrist" and "get it done". It's the first time I've seen such a boorish service in freelancing.

Ivan Titov:

Once again. I put a price of $30 in the bid. In the text I wrote "Will do". That means I'm willing to do it for $30. Didn't give any contacts and didn't get any. What's my fault? What rule did I break? Just don't come up with "pushing a button", "order implies" - it's subjective and there's nothing in the rules to make it possible to "remember one" before bidding. Include logic, moderators - you're sort of programmers too, doing freelance work. Or is this order a planned provocation to eliminate competitors? Then that explains it all. But for such things in the real world and "slap on the wrist" and "get it done". It's the first time I've seen such boorish service in freelance work.

Your 30 is also subjective.
And the rest is your imagination. If the administration decides it's a violation, then that's their decision. Write to the BOD.

Artyom Trishkin:
Your 30 is also subjective.
What's that got to do with it? You can't put 30?

Ivan Titov:
What's that got to do with it? You can't set it at 30?

You can't put 10, can you? The customer set the minimum and wrote "I want it for 10". You set the minimum and wrote "Will do"?

It's ambiguous.

Ivan Titov:
What does that have to do with anything? You can't bid $30?

Your words?

Just don't make up "pushing a button", "ordering implies" - it's subjective and there's nothing of the sort in the rules

and it's yours:

I put a price of $30 on the bid. In the text I wrote "Will do". That means I'm willing to do it for $30.

Well, just because you "bid $30" and write "Will do" - it doesn't mean that you're willing to do it here, and do it for $30 - it's subjective, and doesn't mean that you won't go out when the customer has clearly set a limit - $10. If he had written 'from 10', there would have been no complaints about him or the performers. He was very specific about the price - the price that is impossible to provide in a freelance service.

Nowhere does it state that by submitting a bid, the contractor agrees to all the terms of the client, moreover, the contractor can set his own cost and time frame for the work:

Я хочу выполнить данную работу и провести все расчеты по ней в данной Заявке. Обязуюсь до заключения Соглашения не вступать в контакт с Заказчиком вне рамок этой заявки - ни в сторонних мессенджерах, ни в личной переписке, ни по почте. Я понимаю и принимаю условие, что нарушитель Правил будет лишен права на выполнение заказов во Фрилансе.

By confirming this form, the performer becomes a bona fide bidder, and on the fact of breaking these rules (and not based on speculation) and should be banned.

Article 10 Civil Code:

In assessing the actions of the parties as bona fide or bad faith, one should proceed from the conduct expected of any participant in civil turnover, taking into account the rights and legitimate interests of the other party, assisting it, including in obtaining necessary information. Under the general rule ofArticle 10(5) of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation, good faith and reasonableness of the participants in civil law relations are presumed until proven otherwise.

Reason: