How do I close all orders at total profit in pips? - page 4

Alexey Viktorov:

Then explain me why in the MT4 terminal the fifth digit of the instrument price is different in size from the rest of the digits.

And so does MT5.

Why are they such assholes?

Personally, I find this view very convenient. The point is that the last digit has the least significance for trading. If all the digits were the same size, I would have to make extra movements with my eyes to mentally discard the last digit, which does not matter to me. So to briefly answer your question: for the convenience of people like me.

Victor Ziborov:
Personally, I am very comfortable with this representation. The fact is that the last digit has the least significance for trading. If all the digits were the same size, I would have to make extra movements with my eyes to mentally discard the last digit, which does not matter to me. So to briefly answer your question: for the convenience of people like me.

The question was not for everyone. But thank you for your opinion nonetheless. This answer shows that he has been on the market for a long time and he understands what is important and what is difficult to implement in mql4, while maintaining the usual quotes and notions.

Put the Expert Advisor on any chart. Enter in parameters - how many pips to cover. It will close absolutely all market orders when the specified number of points is reached. This may lead to losses, because at this closing the commission and swap are not taken into account. Be forewarned, this Expert Advisor is multicurrency.

What is not clear? Please do not hesitate to contact me in the message box.

khasan kayumov:

Thank you very much! Let's try it. I hope it works.

Your advice is wrong, it will only work if all positions have the same volume...

You have to calculate the average opening price and then use it to determine the pips.

Taras Slobodyanik:

Your advice is wrong, it will only work if all positions have the same volume...

You should calculate the average opening price and then use it to determine the pips.

No, it's not. A pip is a pip after all.

Alekseu Fedotov:

No, that's not right, a clause is a clause.

That's right. Eugene wanted to make that point a couple of pages ago:"5 traders meet, one uses Quick, the second MT4, the third one exploits the 5-ra, the fourth one trades through ninja, and the last one clicks through a web terminal. "

Some have 4 digits and some have 5, and maybe some have 6, that's why simple terms are introduced to avoid such misunderstandings.

Some people are used to brag about how they made 20 pips in 3 minutes, but in reality, they just pipped 2 pips.

A table is not a wardrobe, a hammer is not a pliers, a position is not an order, because an order is an order, and after you send and execute an order you get a position, the order has already been executed, like in the proverb: "A bird cannot fly, but you can't catch it".

Alekseu Fedotov:

No, it's not right, a clause is a clause.

And "no is not right" is what?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Everything is right...

What's"all right"?

Renat Akhtyamov:

And, of course, the classics of the genre - compiled code...

Dmitry Fedoseev:

And, of course, the classics of the genre - compiled code...

But its own ))))

I think with the commercialization of this site, it's time to stop throwing around free sources.

Reason: