Why is access to www.mql4.com blocked? - page 3

Hello.

Is it possible to unban212.8.244.45 (zomro) for mql5.com ?

Thank you.

I have the same problem. How is it supposed to be solved?

gornyy:

Can212.8.244.45 (zomro) for mql5.com not be unbooted?

bim1959:
I have the same problem. How is it supposed to be solved?
Have you read this answer?
Почему закрыт доступ на сайт www.mql4.com?
Почему закрыт доступ на сайт www.mql4.com?
  • www.mql5.com
Добрый день. Проблема такая...

Yevhenii Levchenko:
Have you read this response?

Why would a person read some vague answer? There is no specifics whatsoever.

It reminds me of the RKN's actions when blocking Telegram - add Amazon subnets to the block and it doesn't matter that there are other, legitimate users there as well.

If there is some illegal activity from Zomro subnets, deal with your ISP, let them block users, but why ban regular users? Or is it such a perverse customer-oriented approach to ban all those who ask a lot of questions?

laptuen:

If there is any activity from the Zomro subnet, deal with your ISP and have them block users, but why ban regular users?

Eliminate the source, so as not to make trouble in the future... And how are "users" different from "ordinary users"?)

So it turns out I paid Zomro money for nothing and need to look for another VPS server provider? I don't know anything about your games, but a three month paid server from ZOmro is money down the drain? Do you dislike him for his low prices or something else?

Renat Fatkhullin:
It works exactly as intended.

The entire Zomro subnet provider has been blocked for massive fraudulent activity from its subnets.

Stop being naive already. You knew exactly why you wanted this particular ISP.

Only access to the website is blocked?

Are you going to block MT terminals?

The demos are working so far, I haven't checked the real one.

Aleksey Mavrin:

Is access only to the website blocked?

Are the MT terminals going to be blocked?

The demos are working so far, I haven't checked the real one.

Yesterday bought on zomro server, also did not know about the problem. Terminals are working but without Market. And without the market, I do not give a damn about this server.
Now I don't know what to do....

Renat Fatkhullin:
It works exactly as intended.

The entire Zomro subnet provider has been blocked for massive fraudulent activity from its subnets.

Stop being naive already. You knew exactly why you wanted this particular ISP.

Hello, can you explain to the uninformed what the problem is? Why are the servers of this VPS provider being blocked?
I was looking for a server yesterday. A friend of mine advised me to use zomro but unfortunately they do not have a test period. I bought a server for a month, installed terminals, and here you have it, the market is not working.
After talking to UPU support, I was told that the mql has problems and they are blocking it. Here on the forums today realized that the problem is massive and for some reason not solved to this day.
What to do then? It is a waste of money. I don't need this server without the market and I don't give a shit...

sergey_r753:

Hello, can you explain to the uninformed what the problem is? Why are the servers of this VPS provider blocked?
I was looking for a server yesterday, a friend recommended zomro, unfortunately they don't have a test period. I bought a server for a month, installed terminals, and here you have it, the market is not working.
After talking to UPU support, I was told that the mql has problems and they are blocking it. Here on the forums today realized that the problem is massive and for some reason not solved to this day.
What to do then? It is a waste of money. I don't need this server without the market and I don't give a shit...

There seems to be a lot of fraud on the part of their networks, what exactly the fraud is about - I don't know
Reason: