Would you sign up for such a signal if I made a 5% drawdown ? - page 8

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

Not really.

The algorithm has not been touched.

You were simply told that the closing is done in two stages. First the profitable ones and then the unprofitable ones.

It's better for show (the balance line will have bumps on it).

If it's for yourself, it's the same as yours (pits).

Renat Akhtyamov:

You were simply told that the closing is done in two stages. First the positive ones and then the unprofitable ones.

It's better for show (you get bumps on the balance line).

If I do it for myself, it will work like yours (pits).

I may say I don't know how to program, I don't even know how to do it )). My Expert Advisor is being assembled using those I have ordered and the prebuilt functions.

Permanent lot.

Files:

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

I can say I don't know how to program, I don't even know how to do it )). I'm building it from the Expert Advisors I ordered and from ready-made functions.

Reminds me of building Frankenstein, it's cool!

What kind of conversation can there be if martingale is used

Ivan Butko:
What conversation can there be if martingale is used

Martin does not. Substantial but unprincipled changes have almost no effect on the algorithm.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

Martin does not. Significant, but non-critical changes, have almost no effect on the algorithm.

Trough equals subsequent rise, spike equals subsequent fall = increase in volume of open trades - the main signs of aggression in trading. The other case is if stop % of balance is set, then ok.

Ivan Butko:

Trough equals subsequent upside, spike equals subsequent downside = increased volume of open trades - the main signs of aggression in trading. The other case is if there is a stop % of balance, then fine.

It's locks, why do we need SL? Probably in the real bot, it will be worth it. somewhere far away, but in the course of the case it's not needed.

Ivan Butko:

Trough equals subsequent upside, spike equals subsequent downside = increased volume of open trades - the main signs of aggression in trading. The other case is if stop % of balance is set, then normal.

No increase in volume.

Files:

Total months of trading(17 * 12) + 5 = 209

Number of trades for the whole period 2868

Average number of trades per month 2868 / 209 = 13.7

Average expected payoff 4,99

Average winnings per month 13,7 * 4,99 = $68,36

Average winnings per year $820

Initial deposit $10,000

Average nominal yield, % p.a. 8,2%

VPS Rental price per year 20$ * 12 = 240$

Actual yield, % APR (before withdrawal fees and taxes) ((820 - 240) / 10 000) * 100% = 5.8%

In principle, profitability exceeds the yield on foreign currency deposits, just there is a moment of risk. Yield on the history of quotes cannot promise a future profit - brokers have it written everywhere on sites.

Formally, the project is accepted, but users of signals with minimal risk expect at least 30% per annum, which is comparable to the average yield on client investments under trust management. Otherwise, how can the risk be justified.

Reason: