How many times did you manage to increase your deposit?

Hi! I would like to know realistically how many times the deposit was increased. But let's be honest and take into account only the profit withdrawn. That is, if you increased the deposit 10 times, then lost everything and did not withdraw anything, it does not count.

Александр:
Hi! I would like to know realistically how many times the deposit was increased. But let's be honest and take into account only the profit withdrawn. That is, if you increased the deposit 10 times, then lost everything and did not withdraw anything - it does not count.
A branch for tax authorities. Here you can get information to estimate how many times you can increase taxes for traders.)

Let the IRS account for 95% of those very traders...

Depends on the office.

I used to withdraw a lot of money to NordFX. For example, in 2009, with a deposit of $ 100 withdrew 10,000. earned in 36 hours.
I also withdrew 15 thousand dollars from a $60 deposit.
In 2012, with a deposit of 100-200 dollars withdrew 18000.

I also withdrew $500-1000 from a $100 deposit a dozen times.

GFX is already a closed firm, with $200 withdrawn 60,000.

In 2008, I withdrew $2,000 from a $100 cent account. I withdrew it because a car dealer put a terrible pressure on me.
In 2010 with RVD the total deposit was $500. Withdrew more than 3000.

Justforex the end of 2016. Total deposit was about 300 dollars withdrew 3000.

All money was withdrawn to webmney/

Life Capital. with 200 dollars withdrew 3000. 46000 did not pay out and thanks to active anti-advertising on the forums and reviews in a year closed the fuck out !

Александр:
Hello! I would really like to know how many times the deposit has been increased.

Why increase it? Once you have earned it, you withdraw it.

The deposit should be of an optimal size for trading. There is nothing to do with "extra" money.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Why increase it? Once you have earned it, you withdraw it.

The deposit should be of an optimal size for trading. There is nothing to do with "extra" money there.

This is if you trade on the exchange with limited liquidity. If you trade on RTS, there is no sense to keep more than $50,000 for a scalper. On forex, a large deposit allows you to trade a larger lot, which gives you more profit.

Dmitiry Ananiev:

This is if on an exchange with limited liquidity. If trading the RTS, there is no point in holding more than $50,000 for a scalper. On forex, a large deposit allows you to trade a bigger lot, which gives you a bigger profit.

In general, yes, but not only that. There is a psychologically optimal deal size for a human. Its excess leads to nervousness and inadequate reaction. It is possible to say uncomfortable working conditions. I have also noticed it myself.

I have got a book "Big Contracts" in my time by accident. It describes these effects for business and how to deal with them.

As I have noticed, the more money in the account - the calmer it is. However, the risks may be quite high.
During my career as a trader I used to go from $100 to several thousands dollars and then I lost almost all of my profit. I felt regret, but no more than that.

But when you don't have enough money in your account, it makes you nervous, because you realise that if you make a couple more of those bad trades, you'll have to top up again.

Dmitiry Ananiev:

It depends on the office.

Cool! Are you scalping or something else?

Yes, mostly nighttime, on the flotsam.

Dmitiry Ananiev:

Depends on the office.

I took a lot of withdrawals with NordFX. For instance, in 2009 I withdrew $10,000 from $100 deposit. I earned it in 36 hours.
Before that, with a deposit of $60, withdrew a total of 15 thousand.
In 2012, with a deposit of 100-200 dollars withdrew 18000.

I also withdrew $500-1000 from a $100 deposit a dozen times.

A very successful trader...but somehow the real trading signals tell the opposite...sorry...purely factual...

Reason: