Who trades hands? - page 6

Uladzimir Izerski:

You have 60 kopecks left after the coli. You can see it on the charts.

Can't you look at the history?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Can't you look at the history?

He was written off 41k and all the rest were gone after 2 weeks. He still owed 383.69.

10910102012-02-28 21:07:00balance-383.69(1)

I think the man even displays his own products. He probably writes them himself. He is going to take part in a programming contest. But he cannot understand simple monitoring.
Well, let me tell you a secret! When deposits are credited, the balance transaction is displayed with a positive number, and when they are debited from the account, the number is negative.
How did you get into monitoring with such super-analytical skills?

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Man, I've been selling scalping for 3-4 years and didn't know it! Thanks for the heads up, I'm off to get a job as a baggage handler in a shop.)

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))+1000

Petros Shatakhtsyan:
As soon as the developers manage to program something that can be done by hand, from then on forex will cease to exist.

Rather, it will begin to thrive even more.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Rather, it will begin to thrive even more.

I agree, the robot wars are going on right now and if that happens it will be the first robot world. What percentage of robots on the exchanges are there? I think it's over 80% already.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I agree, the robot wars are going on right now, in which case the first robot world will start. What is the percentage of robots on the exchanges? I think it's over 80% already.
That's amazing...

tuma_news:
Wow...

I saw a graph of the percentage of robots by year on one of the American exchanges. It's a smoothly increasing curve, not a parabola, of course, but not a straight line either. By the way, it was in the news recently that some American exchange closed the pit and now all trading is purely electronic.

Dmitiry Ananiev:

That's not really the point. I haven't seen a single trader who has achieved any decent results with his hands.

I trade mostly with my hands.

Комбинатор:
I trade mainly with my hands.
A great programmer could not create a good profitable EA? And some people who can't program dream that if I learn how to program, then all the money will be mine).
Reason: