and wandering around randomly again... - page 39

Maxim Romanov:

It's a hype, worth a lot of money by the way))

Yeah, then there are all sorts of pams, signals and other places, and there will always be a percentage of people praying for such people. Vaughn, one has been racking people's brains on the forum for more than a year, and now he's reaping the rewards with subscribers. He did not succeed for long, but that is not the point. They have been working for years in the brain of foolish people and even if they lose their deposits 5 times in signals, they will find those who will bring them the money. I'm sure that over the years he is so absorbed in the brain of the prudent, even if he does it 5 times with signals, there will be those who will bring him money.

prikolnyjkent:

I do not work on infinity... ...and I'm not working on the eagle. I work on poundbucks.

Orlyanka with infinity has nothing to do with my question

Fucking hell. You said the system works on any movement. Partly to simplify some of the already vague terms on your part and switched to eagle.

And you are bouncing from cb to market again. The bazaar was for the Sat. So as not to confuse individual tractor drivers under the NDB adopted the game Orlyanka. So as not to get lost in the terms. It is clearly understood what the process is.

Евгений:
Strange that by page 38 no one has ever realised that eagle and coin had nothing to do with it. )))

By page 39 it turned out that nothing had anything to do with anything at all.

Gorg1983:

Bummer. You said the system works on any movement. In particular, to simplify the already vague terms on your part a little bit, and went for the eagle.

And you are bouncing from the Sat to the market again. The bazaar was for the Sat. In order not to embarrass individual tractor drivers, we have adopted a game of orlando. So as not to get lost in terms. It's clear what the process is.

OK...

Then, come to the agreement that there is no way to make money on the SB, not even by Martin, but on the fontobax - very much so.

I think that's an outcome that will satisfy an awful lot of people.

prikolnyjkent:

I'm trying to open their eyes... and they're just snapping at me.

If Martin is 100% plum, then trading against him I am 100% guaranteed to make a profit. You should at least listen to what you're saying...

The thing is, it's not that obvious to everyone. I mean, martin doesn't lose all the time. He's making and losing. And there is no clear boundary. Therefore, for many people it is not clear when to switch the compensator on and off, which would compensate for losses. If you have solved this problem and everything seems obvious to you, it is a mystery to most people, so many express their dissatisfaction here, because they don't understand how to solve this problem. After all, the solution of this problem is similar to the solution of the problem of clear separation of a flat and a trend. An averaging martin does not need a compensator at a flat, it earns good money anyway. But if there is a trend with very little pullback, we cannot do without the compensator. If your system earns consistently, so you can clearly distinguish between flat and trend. Or maybe you just activate your compensator using some threshold. For example: when there is a drawdown in the form of 1-3 losing positions. Or some other variant. Personally, I believe you, because I think that if you think carefully, this problem can be solved.

prikolnyjkent:

OK...

Then, we will agree that there is NO way to make money on SB, not even with Martin, but on Fontobax you can.

I think that would satisfy a lot of people.

There is no need to go off topic. The discussion was about the mint, in particular those who tried to respond to you in any way were outraged by the claims of stable earnings on the mint.

Not to mention the fact that you claimed to be able to make money on any movement, no matter if it's the eagle or the market or even the person playing against you.

For me the market is not the sb, so I am not interested in arguing about earning on it, because having a positive on trades, it is of course possible to make a martin profitable. It was the principle that was in the sb.

khorosh:
The thing is, it's not that obvious to everyone. After all, a martin doesn't lose all the time. He's a loser, he's a gainer. And there is no clear boundary. Therefore, for many people it is not clear when to switch the compensator on and off, which would compensate for losses. If you have solved this problem and everything seems obvious to you, it is a mystery to most people, so many express their dissatisfaction here, because they don't understand how to solve such a problem. After all, the solution of this problem is similar to the solution of the problem of clear separation of the flat and the trend. An averaging martin on a flat does not need a compensator, it earns money normally. But if the trend is slightly receding, we cannot do without the compensator. If your system earns consistently, so you can clearly distinguish between flat and trend. Or maybe you just activate your compensator using some threshold. For example: when there is a drawdown in the form of 1-3 losing positions. Or some other variant. Personally I believe you, because I believe that if you think carefully, this problem can be solved.

Yeah, Kent is in cahoots with Maxwell's demon, he switches it up and pumps energy out of the eagle.

Gorg1983:

There's no need to go off topic. The discussion was about a coin, in particular, those who tried to answer you were outraged by the claims of stable earnings on a coin.

Not to mention the fact that you claimed to be able to make money on any movement, whether it's the eagle or the market or even the person playing against you.

For me the market is not the sb, so I am not interested in arguing about earning on it, because having a positive attitude to trades, of course there is an opportunity to make a martin profitable as well. I am not interested in the market, so I'm not interested in making profit on it.

Well, no means no...

For me it doesn't change anything, because only few people would dare to say that the chart will reach +500 level with 100% probability...

prikolnyjkent:

Well, I'm trying to open their eyes... and they're just snapping at me.

If Martin is 100% plum, then trading against him I am 100% guaranteed to make a profit. You should at least listen to what you're saying...

He's got $100 in his account, while he's losing, he might make a profit of $200 or $300 or more, then he's out.

And you are playing against him and you have $100. When he takes a profit of $100, you take a loss of $100 - and lose the account.

Did I cure you?

prikolnyjkent:

Well, no means no...

This doesn't change anything for me, because whether in the market or SB, starting from zero point, few people would dare to claim that the chart will reach the +500 level with 100% probability...

No to what exactly? So now you either move to an agreement that we will talk about the market, or no? Why not move to an agreement to talk about a coin? So on a coin, the probability that in 500 steps from the zero point the value will be +500 is the same as -500, the same as all variants of building a chain of 500 steps.
Reason: