How to find traders and analysts to work in the office - page 13

yosuf:
This was a counter-trend strategy with no stops or takeaways, you set a 180 period indicator, follow its recommendations, but you don't. When the signal changes, you close, forcibly, all open positions, do not worry, everything will be OK, eventually. Right now, you have to buy.
With a period of 180 on what timeframe?

gesolo:
Basically, take a look at the GBPNZD chart over the last few years and you will realize that one should immediately give a Nobel Prize in economics for such an outstanding result.
I don't think I will ever believe otherwise. And it's not up to me to give a Nobel, they will, and they will if the man has earned it.

yosuf:
This was a counter-trend strategy with no stops or takeaways, you set a 180 period indicator and follow its recommendations. When the signal changes, you close, forcibly, all open positions, do not worry, everything will be OK, eventually. Right now - you have to buy.
You don't have to talk about trading without stops. By the way, thecounter-trend strategy without stops must have been especially good....

_new-rena:
I don't think I will ever believe otherwise. and it's not up to me to get the nobel; they will, and they will if they've earned it.
So I did not propose to nominate you, but yosuf.

gesolo:
So I didn't suggest you to be nominated, but yosuf.
I understand and I don't want to be nominated, I am not worthy. The second point is that they cannot solve the problem of how to "ironically" earn money just because all profitable strategies are counter-trend, and the loss occurs when the trend is trending. In other words, if everything is clear when we enter the market, then our exit is not so clear.

gesolo:
with a period of 180 on which timeframe ?

Д1

https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/3220654/gbpnzd-d1-weltrade

График GBPNZD, D1, 2015.03.29 12:32 UTC, Weltrade, MetaTrader 4, Real
График GBPNZD, D1, 2015.03.29 12:32 UTC, Weltrade, MetaTrader 4, Real
  • www.mql5.com
Символ: GBPNZD. Период графика: D1. Брокер: Weltrade. Торговая платформа: MetaTrader 4. Режим торговли: Real. Дата: 2015.03.29 12:32 UTC.

_new-rena:
I understand and I do not need such happiness, I am not worthy. The second is that forex cannot solve the problem - how to "ironically" earn only because all profitable strategies are counter-trend, and the plummer comes to visit just in the trend.
Just gold and GBPNZD. for some reason, want a counter-trend, apparently GBPNZD is also, tightly linked to gold, at least in recent years.

_new-rena:
I understand and I do not need such happiness, I do not deserve it. The second thing is that in Forex they cannot solve the problem of how to "ironically" earn money just because all profitable strategies are counter-trend, and the loss occurs when the trend is on. In other words - if everything is clear on the market entry, then everything is not so clear on the exit.
And there is no need to be very clever with the exit. A trailing stop order is the best.

yosuf:
Just gold and GBPNZD. for some reason, want a counter-trend, apparently GBPNZD is also, tightly linked to gold, at least in recent years.
Gold, at least in recent years, is tightly linked to Elliott waves. And the GBPNZD is a complete mess.

yosuf:
Point well taken. think of the crosses globally - after all they are essentially national banks.... and to the usd the stock exchange.
Reason: