Registration for the Real Accounts (Cents) Championship July 2017 . - page 100

Kirill Belousov:

I wanted to open the signal of the top balance participant Elena, but the signal was hidden for some reason...

This is the behavior of the signal service when the drawdown is over 30% --- it disables the ability to subscribe.

Directlink is duplicated inthe profile

Олег avtomat:

This is the behaviour of the signals service when the drawdown exceeds 30% --- the ability to subscribe is disabled.

Direct link duplicated in my profile.

Yes, I thought that with a drawdown of more than 50%...

I missed the link in my profile, not the direct link in profile entries. Sorry about that.

That's why it so happened that the advertisement went to the second place :)

try to sign up for a signal and it automatically cancels the payment, is this the case for everyone?

Kirill Belousov:

For anyone who has not forgotten the maths, this way of writing formulas is supposed to blow your mind.

Replaced zeros with 20, also replaced everything over 20 with 20.

Results before and after:

Олег avtomat:

I will only reply to these posts if you, Oleg, are personally prepared to write an indulgence in advance :)

Vladislav Andruschenko:

They try to sign up for a signal and the payment is automatically cancelled, is this the case with everyone?

Yes, today it was like that, he was subscribed for an hour and then got unsubscribed.

Maybe some kind of "clickers" appeared. They subscribe to a couple of deals (copy the pending orders), then unsubscribe and get a couple of dollars.

Server Muradasilov:

Yes, it was like that today. He was subscribed for an hour and then he got unsubscribed.

Maybe some kind of "clickers" appear, they sign a couple of deals (copy the pending orders) and unsubscribe, they earn a couple of dollars and it's good.

Or it is the "Shock" prefix. So we cannot subscribe to the contest signal.

Serhii Shevchuk:
I don't know if it was the Shock prefix. So you can't subscribe to a contest signal.

I don't think it's impossible (you could have said so), but I had the same problem with another signal (not with the contest one), just a couple of trades, and then he unsubscribed.