Advice on a real working expert . - page 3

AHDROUD1:
I've spent a lot of time and money, but there are only plums from paid experts, too!
You take a non-drainable TS, form a terms of reference, apply to Freelance - and voila! You have a non-drainable expert.

Евгений:

But, like you, I haven't yet encountered any stories about the existence of a truly draining EA.

Well, yes, we have not met a really losing Expert Advisor (if you want to understand the meaning of the word). Then, according to our reasoning, Expert Advisors that lead deposit to zero can be called losing. The Expert Advisor is simply losing, not profitable. And the rollover methods do not apply to a losing strategy, it turns out the same way as with flipping a coin.

Nah... I wouldn't say that.

To be precise, it would simply be the negative phase of a large wave of fluctuations of some unknown Advisor.
This is where the degree of aggressiveness of the trader's trading style comes into play.

I don't know why... people are somehow scared of using a BUNCH of STRATEGIES in one trade. Then they would easily overcome the strongest tensions that occasionally arise in one or two bundle strategies

prikolnyjkent:

No... I would not say so.

To be precise, it would just be the negative phase of a large wave of fluctuations of the unknown EA.
This is where the degree of aggressiveness of the trader's trading style comes into play.

I don't know why... people are somehow intimidated into using BUNCH STRATEGIES in a single trade. Then they would easily overcome the strongest tensions that occasionally arise in one or two bundle strategies

I prefer the term - portfolio investing, here is an example:

Signals Service? The entire thread should be closed in such a case.

Aleksei Radchenko:

I prefer the term portfolio investing, here's an example:

There are almost 20 robots here.

Question to the moderator, do you want to see flooding in the "Advice on a really good Expert Advisor" thread? What is the point of deleting links from your own signals service? Then close the entire thread.

Signal advertising.

OK, subject: advise brand of car, answer: Mercedes, result: ban.

In some situations, advertising is unavoidable, and it's the moderator's job to determine when it's off-topic and when it's useful.

Aleksei Radchenko:

I prefer the term portfolio investing, here is an example: ;

Question to the moderator, do you want to see flooding in the "Advice on a really working expert" thread? What is the point of deleting links from your own signals service? Then close the entire thread.

I am not a moderator, but I will try to answer it.

If you click (indicated by the arrow in the screenshot) and read the rules, you can find other prohibitions,

But as far as this question is concerned, quote

User agrees not to post on the mql5.com website or send via/through the website any materials advertising any goods or services without the prior written consent of MQL5 Ltd. The User undertakes not to use the Site to advertise or otherwise promote any goods or services in any form.

Aleksei Radchenko:

I prefer the term - portfolio investing, here's an example:

What kind of "portfolio" is it if there is only one pair?

I was specifically talking about bringing together all the volumes and directions from a couple of dozen strategies working simultaneously on ONE pair in ONE trade.

prikolnyjkent:

What kind of "portfolio" is it if there is only one pair?

I was specifically talking about bringing together all the volumes and directions from a couple of dozen strategies simultaneously working on ONE pair in ONE trade.

And where did you see one pair, the whole spectrum of forex + metals is traded.

And how can you cram 10 strategies into a single trade at one point in time? Each strategy has its own entry and exit, at its own price and time.

Aleksei Radchenko:

And where do you see one pair, the whole spectrum of forex + metals is traded.

You are the one that trades the whole spectrum.

And the example I'm talking about involves acting on ONE pair

And how do you cram 10 strategies into one trade at one point in time? Each strategy has its own entry and exit, at its own price and time.

Do you see this as a problem...?

prikolnyjkent:

You are the one who is trading the whole spectrum.

And the example I'm talking about involves ONE pair of actions.

Do you see any problem with that...?

That's only if every strategy is good, giving a positive result. If you bundle nonsense together, it's the same nonsense squared.

Reason: