Advice on a real working expert .

Spent a lot of time and money only one plum from paid experts too no good!

ON MT-4

AHDROUD1:
I've spent a lot of time and money, but all I get is plums from paid experts!

Do you have any plum leaking experts?!

So why are you hesitating?!

Immediately start making trades to the losing Expert Advisor... and be happy.

prikolnyjkent:

Immediately start making trades ZERCAL to the leaking expert... and be happy

i'm sorry, don't talk nonsense...

Yury Antipov:
I'm sorry, don't be silly...

I'm sorry too, ... but I've shown you this "nonsense" many times before with concrete examples.

If you like, I can demonstrate it to you. You - Statistics of the Outcome of each deal of a series in pips (losing with a "minus" sign) of any of your losing Expert Advisor

prikolnyjkent:

I'm sorry too ... but I've already shown you this "nonsense" many times with concrete examples.

If you like, I can demonstrate it to you. You - Statistics of the Outcome of each deal of a series in pips (losing with a "minus" sign) of any of your losing Expert Advisor

If you can, a link to "concrete examples" will suffice.

It would be interesting to see ...

Yury Antipov:

if you can, a link to "CONCRETE EXAMPLE" will suffice.

Would be interesting to have a look...

There's a bit of a difficulty with the links... People who were interested usually dumped the details in a private message.
I only recall one instance where data was discussed openly in the Forum. But, I'm not motivated to search that thread.

For if you are too lazy to get in touch with the Statistics collection to access the money, then I, with their availability, have no need to bother at all.

So, see for yourself. If you will send the data (at least here... openly, even in private) - I will do processing. If you don't, we'll call it a day.

prikolnyjkent:

There's little difficulty with links... People who were interested usually dumped the details in a private message.
I can only recall one instance where data was discussed openly in the Forum. But, I'm not motivated to search that thread.

For if you are too lazy to contact the Statistics collection to access the money, then I, if you have it, don't need to bother at all.

So, see for yourself. If you will send the data (at least here... openly, even in private) - I will do processing. If you don't, we'll call it a day.

Unfortunately, or perhaps fortunately, there are no such statistics...

AHDROUD1:
i spent a lot of time and money, but i got nothing useful from paid experts!

No one will ever give you a profitable expert.

Ido not know what to do with them:

I'm sorry too ... but I've already shown this "nonsense" many times using concrete examples .

If you want, I can demonstrate it to you in practice. From you - Statistics of the outcome of each transaction series in points (loss-making with the sign "minus") of any of your sinking Expert Advisor

Krylov's fables. You can tell without examples how to turn a losing Expert Advisor, so that it would go in the black. In fact, all this is nonsense with reversals, because if the EA is losing, it will still lose whatever you want. If you were trading in red zone for the last month and think that now you will change buy on sell and will make profit, it's not sure that the EA will earn. You should probably trade the next month without flipping trades.

So, what you're saying here, it's all applicable only on a certain part of the trade. In the long run it's going to be a drain.

Евгений:

You can tell us how to turn around a losing Expert Advisor so that it would be in the black without any examples. In fact, all this is nonsense with reversals, because if the EA is losing, it will still lose whatever you want. If you've traded in the red last month and think that you are going to switch from buy to sell and start making money, it's not certain that the EA will start to earn. Since the next month you may need to trade without reversing trades.

Therefore, what you're saying here, it's all applicable only on a certain part of the trade. In the long run, it will be a bust.

Very emotional, ... but - totally unsubstantiated.

One: "... It's all bullshit with rollovers, because if your Expert Advisor is losing, it's going to lose no matter how hard it's turned..."

By opening and closing my reverse positions AT THE SAME TIME with yours, which are being opened by your draining Expert Advisor, I, purely mechanically, automatically, ... will have on each transaction a profit equal to your loss minus twice the spread. And, if the Expert Advisor is really losing (that is, the rate of losing is greater than two spreads per trade), then the result of the SERIES, I will be in the plus by the laws of mathematics.

And secondly: "... If you were trading in deficit for the last month and you think that now you will switch from buy to sell and start cutting the dough, then there is no guarantee that the EA will start earning. The next month you may need to trade without flipping trades...".

And these words of yours STRICTLY MEANS that the Expert Advisor in question is not a SLEEPING (!)

=====================================

Your move, dear

AHDROUD1: Wasted a lot of time and money, but all I got wasted!

Absolutely right! At some point in the past they used to pay good money for every post on this site. Therefore, everyone wanted to post any Expert Advisor, indicator or script. Or to get into a fruitless discussion - see above and below. Although the service with rewards for posts is closed, we see that discussions continue.

AHDROUD1: The paid experts are useless too!

So who will sell the chicken that lays the golden eggs? On forex, the bulls and bears are shearing the sheep

The ever-losing crowd is divided into sheep and pigs. Both are firstly fed with fables about the possibility of big winnings. Then the sheep are "sheared" (i.e. fast deposit reduction), but the pigs are slaughtered. Fast and true...
Форекс-бараны
Форекс-бараны
  • tradersterritory.com
К сожалению, Словарь трейдера не даёт нам определение форекс-баранов. В нём упоминаются лишь ближайшие их родственники, овцы, которыми признаются трейдеры, как правило, не имеющие своей торговой системы и торгующие под чужим влиянием. Они часто испытывают страх, и другие, подчас негативные, эмоции во время торгов на рынке. В этой заметке из...
Reason: