Services , new functionality in the MT5 architech, the funeral of MT4 is just around the corner. - page 4

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Too bad if the trader doesn't know what he needs, for starters...

Yes, cap, that's very clear"I would like something that would make it at least a little easier to find entry and exit points into the market".

I think the psychic help section can help you

There are traders who successfully find these points. By your logic they all use the services of psychics). Besides, I am not demanding to provide me with these points. I am suggesting to creategreat opportunities for tehanalysis to find them.

khorosh:
It's bad if developers of a trading platform do not know what a trader needs. My proposal is clear enough - to create a more powerful tool for market analysis.
I completely agree that it is necessary. However, there are smart and talented people in the community, who can write these powerful market analysis tools in MQL, and distribute them at an affordable price through the Market. You do not need to ask the developers for anything. On the contrary, it is more profitable to do it yourself and earn money on the market or in the market.

For some reason not many people think about it, but traders already have a powerful tool to create anything they want in MQL. I know how to create powerful analysis tools and I will implement them in the future (if I won't get ahead of myself).

The lack of these tools can be converted into a profit if you try. Think about it.

khorosh:
I propose to creategreat opportunities for thechanalysis to find them.

WHAT????? how can you be so ungodly stupid for so many posts?

Реter Konow:
Completely agree that this is necessary. However, there are smart and talented people in the community who can write these powerful market analysis tools in MQL and distribute them at an affordable price on the Market. You do not need to ask the developers for anything. On the contrary, it is more profitable to do it yourself and earn money on the market or in the market.

For some reason not many people think about it, but traders already have a powerful tool to create anything they want in MQL. I know how to create powerful analysis tools and I will implement them in the future (if I won't get ahead of myself).

The lack of these tools can be converted into a profit if you put a lot of effort. Think about it.
I was just pointing out the metaquotes, where the efforts should be made to make MT5 more attractive for traders, which would encourage mass migration of traders around the world to this platform. And individually, yes, of course you can do that. But we are talking about the attractiveness of the MT5 platform for the masses, and those who can do something for themselves individually, are few...

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

How can yoube so ungodly stupid for so many posts?
Use your brain, smartass, and at least read whatSanSanych Fomenko wrote.

Реter Konow:
Completely agree that this is necessary. However, there are smart and talented people in the community who can write these powerful market analysis tools in MQL and distribute them at an affordable price on the Market. You do not need to ask the developers for anything. On the contrary, it is more profitable to do it yourself and earn money on the market or in the market.

The lack of these tools can be converted into a profit if you put a lot of effort. Think about it.

I have thought about it and I want to propose: give me the possibility (through MQL5) to determine the dynamic (current) trend and support/resistance levels and I will buy it.

I've got an interesting idea that MT5 would better stop developing temporarily and just polish itself, and the development of its environment should start going not through it, but through its MQL language and be developed by outside developers-sellers who write powerful tools in MQL and earn money on it.

khorosh:
Use your brain, smartass, and at least read whatSanSanych Fomenko wrote.

What exactly are your proposals? We are discussing them now. What I have seen are not proposals.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

I've been thinking, and I would like to propose: make it possible for me (via MQL5) to define a dynamic (current) trend and support/resistance levels and I will buy it.
This is exactly the kind of thing I had in mind, but unfortunately it won't happen any time soon.

Alexey Kozitsyn:

This is still not the case as a timer setting frequency < 15ms makes no sense. And ticks can and often will come more frequently than this interval. Oh, and you also need to call the time request function. All in all... not a sync.

You need an exact time that can be requested from the terminal, not simulated. If the tick came in at .900ms, so that you can take a blind cast of the glass at .900ms and compare it to the previous tick (and the blind).

Also, the timer has a limitation:

Each mql5 program and each chart has its own event queue, where all newly arrived events are stacked.If there is already aTimerevent in the queue or this event is in processing state, a new Timer event is not placed in the mql5 program's queue.

It's interesting that yesterday I wanted to use the capabilities of MarketBookAdd and OnBookEvent to make a multicurrency EA.

But for some reason, MarketBookAdd does not work in the tester. It gives the error 4901-ThePrice Tankcannot be added.

Reason: