Why won't I ever sign up for a signal? - page 5

Mihail Marchukajtes:

which can pick out exactly the signals that will pick up in the near future,

Going into a drawdown? There are a hundred of these smart guys a day. Not interesting.

Vadim Baklanov:
Going into a slump? A hundred of these smart guys come in a day. Not interesting.

When we have chosen the right signal, then yes, it is most interesting to enter from a drawdown.

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Drawdown does not mean profit in the future. but when we have chosen the signal we want, then yes, it is most interesting to enter from drawdown.
A long and widely known nonsense. The beginning or continuation of a period of successful trading is not related to drawdown. You can enter the drawdown with the same probability of getting a larger drawdown. If it were not so, then this positive expectation would be used by providers or managers. But in practice only plum martingale ones use it.

In my opinion, subscription to the signal is meaningless for the simple reason that if the TS is really good, stable and profitable - there is no point in bothering with signals.

And just if there is confidence that TS works so far, but at any moment it will sell out - it makes sense to "make a quick buck from suckers" and open a subscription to the signal.

George Merts:

In my opinion, subscription to the signal is meaningless for the simple reason that if the TS is really good, stable and profitable - there is no point in bothering with signals.

And just if there is confidence that TS still works, but at any time it will sell out - it makes sense to "make a quick buck from suckers" and open subscription to the signal.

i would have never dreamt of getting the same profit from trading as he does from the signal.)

ZS: Where the hell a guy from Cherkassy would take $0.6M to get a comparable profit from trade? )

George Merts:

And just if there is confidence that TS works so far, but at any moment it will sell out - it makes sense to "make a quick buck from suckers" and open a subscription to the signal.

Not all people have money for their own trading, and there's no need for big start-up capital. In general, it's the way pioneers argue, oh, if I had a miracle strategy, no one would have given it to anyone, I would have eaten it all myself )). Life is more complicated than that.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
Look at the top, the owner of a cent account would never dream of getting as much profit from trading as he does from selling the signal )

Yeah, and the profits are paltry by my standards.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Not all people have money for their own trading, and there is no need for large start-up capital. In general, it's so pioneers argue, oh, if I had a miracle strategy, no one would give it to anyone, I would eat everything myself )). Life is multifaceted.
I agree with you 100%!

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

ZS: And where would a guy from Cherkassy take $0.6M to get a commensurate profit from trading? )

A few billion to be exact, you would not trade with the same risk for such sums. With such sums you need to have liquidity, and the 500 leverage is not enough.

Комбинатор:
I'm not going to trade the same amount of risk with that amount of money.

No, I'm based on the profit from the signals and the percentage of profit from the strategy

My aim is to have 0.6M in order to get a 65k profit, with ~10% monthly return on the strategy he's trading.

and with that amount of money of course the risks will decrease.

ZS: or rather reduce.)

Reason: