Registration for the MetaQuotes-Demo Championships in May - page 71

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Or are we interpreting the table wrong?

Well, maybe I'm interpreting it wrong, that in the "safety" category, points are also awarded to those competitors who have a negative gain.

That is, those who run away from the finish line in the other direction. Well, in principle, it is normal, the drawdown is small, the deposit is not drained.

Igor Volodin:

Well, maybe I'm interpreting it wrong, that in the safety category, points are also awarded to those competitors who have a negative gain.

That is, those who run from the finish line in the other direction. I have not lost my deposit, the drawdown is small.

It has been repeatedly said that those whose balance has decreased by the end of the contest cannot qualify for prizes.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Got it. What do we end up leaving/changing/adding?

So:

Or are we interpreting the table incorrectly?

Where does he win, then?) No, it doesn't.

Add - cut-off on initial deposit, if balance is below initial - highlighting in red in appropriate column and score. At the initial stage of the competition may be all red, it is normal. As soon as there is an increase, the score will become normal colour.

Well, not equity, but balance, of course, should be in the formula. Only the balance and maximum drawdown can tell reliable information about the account. Everything else lends itself to manipulation during the competition.

I'm very sorry that Vladon allowed more than 30% drawdown, if it wasn't for that he would have been the undisputed leader by all accounts.

In other words: build up your balance without any drawdown and you will be a winner. Outside of financial markets, it would be: build up your profits without incurring debt and you will be a winner.

Alexey Kozitsyn:
It has already been said many times that those who have decreased balance at the end of the contest are not eligible for prizes.
It's not that I'm suggesting that they should be disqualified, just that the points are 0 for now. If there is a positive increase, they will jump straight to a certain place. It's just that some competitors are running ahead, while others have not yet crossed the start line.
If there are 50 such participants, we'll discuss that this one has a better trade, look at the points already in 6th place!

Igor Volodin:
I'm not suggesting to disqualify them, it's just that the points are 0 for now. If there is a positive increase, they will jump straight to a certain place. It's just that some competitors are running ahead, while others have not yet crossed the start line.
If there are 50 such participants, we will discuss that this one has a better trade, look at the points already in 6th place!
Added in colour

But in the table, visually, I still think that for example Alexey Kozitsyn's gain of -1.68 should be lower than Vitaly Muzichenko's gain of 43.48.

Setting the participants who have a gain < 0 democratic 0 points would solve the problem. And 0 would not even have to be marked with red, i.e. they still have chances to win in points system.

I.e., the fact of the participant's start is looked at by the balance growth (even if the balance is greater than the start balance, and equity is less - since Andrey says that the points on the drawdown will take it into account)

Igor Volodin:

But in the table, visually, I still think that for example Alexey Kozitsyn's gain of -1.68 should be lower than Vitaly Muzichenko's gain of 43.48.

Setting the participants who have a gain < 0 democratic 0 points would solve the problem. And 0 would not even have to be marked with red, i.e. they still have chances to win in points system.

I.e., the fact of the participant's start is looked at by the balance growth (even if the balance is greater than the start balance, and equity is less - since Andrey says that the points on drawdown will take it into account)

Probably, but then we lose the general informative picture, which we did not want to do

Vitaly Muzichenko:
Possibly, but then we lose the overall informative picture, which we didn't want to do
It makes sense to me. Those who do not start between themselves are not ranked in any way and cannot qualify for prizes and points

Making a robot.

Can't resist this picture:

back in 13th place?

Will open an MT4 account
Reason: