Registration for the MetaQuotes-Demo Championships in May - page 13

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Nothing personal, just an observation of life. I've noticed that almost no one shuffles in the forecasts branch, but the forecasts are impressive.

I don't know whether to thank or not to be offended.

mmmoguschiy-new:

I don't know whether to thank or not to be offended.
:-) I wrote nothing personal - of course not to be offended - it's an observation in life

here's an interesting one.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/286543

I will only trade from May 1. Won't the account get shut down during this time? :-) as it usually happens :-)

Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 5: Sparring Mt5
  • Vladislav Andruschenko
  • www.mql5.com
Торговый Сигнал Sparring Mt5 для MetaTrader 5: копирование сделок, мониторинг счета, автоматическое исполнение сигналов и социальный трейдинг

Vladislav Andruschenko:

here's an interesting one.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/286543

I will only trade from May 1. Won't the account get shut down during this time? :-) as it usually happens :-)

Vladislav, until 10.04.2017 you can enter the April contest

No, they won't.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Vladislav, until 10.04.2017 you can enter the April contest

No, they won't.

interesting :-)

everything has already started there. i.e. i can start trading now?

Vladislav Andruschenko:

interesting :-)

everything has already started there. i.e. i can start trading now?

Well, because it was spontaneous - and quick - we decided to extend the registration until 10.04.2017.

The thing is that we have those who have not yet made a single trade.

Leaders will fall off, those at the bottom of the table will fade into oblivion and you may have a chance to come in at least in the top 5 winners.

No one is forcing you to make a deal on the first day :-)

Yuriy Zaytsev:
:-) I wrote nothing personal - of course not to be offended - it's an observation on life

I'm just having a laugh. nothing personal - no offence taken.

mmmoguschiy-new:

I'm just having a laugh. Nothing personal - no offence taken.

:-) peace be friendship gum , blue Montana jeans. I don't have the ability to be offended by any brief statement on the forums.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

:-) peace be friendship gum, blue Montana jeans. I don't have the ability to be offended by any brief statement on the forums.

tear 'em all up!!! god will sort 'em out later

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Since it was spontaneous - and quick - we decided to extend the registration until 10.04.2017

The point is that we have those who have not yet made a single transaction.

The leaders will fall off, those at the bottom of the table will fade into oblivion and you may have a chance to be at least one of the top 5 winners.

No one is forcing you to enter a trade on the first day of the contest :-)

ok then this account https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/286543 I will start in this race. And for May, I'll open another one later.

• Vladislav Andruschenko
  • www.mql5.com
Торговый Сигнал Sparring Mt5 для MetaTrader 5: копирование сделок, мониторинг счета, автоматическое исполнение сигналов и социальный трейдинг
Reason: