Sparring on MetaQuotes-Demo demo accounts - page 133

Alexey Kozitsyn:
What has been decided in the end? If the participant doesn't close his position today before the market closes, he does not take part in the allocation of places for the second nomination?

The contender for the first place in the second category now has 48 open positions, closing them will change Sharpe significantly and accordingly the rating, and the difference with the nearest rival is minimal!2.116 and2.035

Without closing the positions I think we cannot pretend to win the second category, especially with such a minimal gap.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

decided - it's okay not to close!

Vladimir Zubov:

The contender for first place in the second category now has 48 open positions, by closing them Sharpe will change significantly and accordingly the rating, and the difference with the nearest rival is minimal!2.116 and2.035

Without closing positions, IMHO, it is impossible to claim victory in the second category, especially with such a minimal gap.

It looks like they haven't decided... If you ask me, we should close everything too!

Yuriy Zaytsev:

decided - we can leave it open!

If we don't close, we take equity data

if we close, then the balance sheet

And how do I calculate the sharpe for all of his 48 open equity positions? Or they will not be taken into account in the sharpe, if they were in the plus, I would close and raise the sharpe, but because they are in deficit, you cannot close and they will not be taken into account ?

Vladimir Zubov:

The contender for the first place in the second category now has 48 open positions, closing them will change Sharpe significantly and accordingly the rating, and the difference with the nearest rival is minimal!2.116 and2.035

Without closing positions I think it is impossible to pretend to win the second nomination, especially with such a minimal gap.

Well cool!

Although it's unlikely that someone will move him out of the second nomination.

We'll take the settlement in the case of closing on the balance sheet

In case of no closing, we'll take equity.

In fact, whatever.

- There can not be controversial - the rules are already known

Alexey Kozitsyn:
It doesn't seem to have been decided... It seems to me that everything should be shut down as well!

Well, it would be quieter for the calculations.

Vladimir Zubov:

And how do you calculate the sharpening for all 48 open positions on equity ?

Yep - by equity.

we will actually take the equity condition as a balance condition - if the poses are not closed

or balance state if there are no positions.

I advise everyone to close their trades.

I saw something on the demo just a second before closing that could turn 25 ue into a yen...

I had a screenshot, but to avoid panic, I'm sorry, I deleted it.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Oh, cool!

although it's unlikely anyone will move him out of the second nomination.

We'll take the balance sheet in the case of a close.

In the event of no closing, we'll take equity.

In fact, whatever.

- There may not be controversial points - the rules are already known.

The thing is that they can move.

a couple of hours ago:

now:

The gap was 103, reduced to 81, that was only 3 positions closed, and there are 48 more hanging around. You don't count the equity sharpe.

Vladimir Zubov:

That's the thing, they can really move it.

a couple of hours ago:

now:

The gap was 103, reduced to 81, that was only 3 positions closed and there are 48 more hanging around. You don't count the equity sharps.

And why isn't the opening deposit exactly 10`000?

Renat Akhtyamov:
Why isn't the opening deposit exactly 10,000?
Some miserable $124.80.
Reason: