EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 729

barfly13:

They will understand everything later) So, should we sell from 43 at last?

We are not going to sell from 43, because the level is broken through and we will see 1.45. Don't get too relaxed today, the GBP interest rate is at 15.00, and the EUR interest rate is at 15.45, GMT+2 Kiev time.

Is Soros going to run around without trousers now? Shall we chip in for a second hand one?

Shit, I'm up... I had a panic last night, had to close the buy and open the sell, but already turned back to buy. As they say in the morning ....

gip:
Is Soros going to run around without trousers now? Shall we chip in for a second hand one?

It's a sin to laugh, Zhorik is having a hard time)))

nikelodeon:
I would put 1.3980 under lower local support....

Yesterday I went crazy and put it there, it was a bit off and it went up to 1.4180. But believe me, I didn't even blink an eye, a million this way and a million that way, what a difference in fact. just kidding

Ha ha well that's right.....million to this, million to that..... and scatter...

strangerr:

It's a sin to laugh, Zhorik is having a hard time)))

So, what's wrong this time? COT again? I wanted to tell you about the options, but you told me to go away...

gip:

So, what was wrong this time? COT again? I wanted to explain you about options, but you sent me away...

I did, it didn't happen.

Explain, but note that there are options and futures.

procenkoo:
Free and Breakeven trading signals! http://market-strategies.blogspot.com/

what is the % of profitable forecasts ?

kamik:

what is the % of profitable predictions?

I wouldn't ask such questions if I were you ...

It's not about %..............

Reason: