Sparring on MetaQuotes-Demo demo accounts - page 73

Alexey Volchanskiy:

no of course not ))

Why not?

Easy!!!

Vladimir Zubov:

Let's say I didn't know about this until today, and now if they don't fix it on Monday, it's no longer a contest.

Apart from Jura, no one has reproduced it yet (haven't tried it yet), we need to reproduce it with a few more people, for control purposes, before the servicedesk responds - on Monday

Alexey Volchanskiy:

No, of course not))

Even so with this 10 minute lag you can make a billion on a volatile pair in a week:)

Server Muradasilov:

Apart from Yury, no one has reproduced it yet (haven't tried it yet), we need to reproduce it with a few more people for the test, before the service desk responds - on Monday.

I'm posting the tick writer here in advance, it works, leave the default parameters. Will write all symbols that are in Market Watch into .csv files in \MQL*\Files folder, each symbol into its own file.

Put an EA on one (any) symbol. Accuracy with milliseconds, but since I put in the parameters highlighted in red, the real accuracy is one second of server time.

input int               TimerMsInterval = 500;                      //Recording interval 
input ESelectSymbols    SelectSymbols   = EMarketWatchSymbols;      //The symbols chosen as...
input string            SymbolsFileName = "InputSymbolList.txt";    //Name of file with all symbol names  
input EFormatRecording  FormatRecording = ECsv;                     //Format recording
input EFormatTime       FormatTime      = EServerTime;              //Time format

If selected

input EFormatTime       FormatTime      = ELocalWinAPI;             //Time format

will write the local computer tick time with millisecond accuracy. This is what I mean - perhaps on the MQ servers time is not the same for MT4 and MT5, it is not known yet. That is, the times are different, but the quotes actually come in the same time. So run with this and that option. I will also run it for the night, then I will post the charts in matlab.

Files:

Purely visually on M1 MT4 and MT5 quotes with MetaQuotes-Demo are identical. I'm writing ticks, I'll get up in the morning and make charts, we'll compare more accurately.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Purely visually on M1 MT4 and MT5 quotes with MetaQuotes-Demo are identical. I'm writing ticks, I'll get up in the morning and make charts and compare them more precisely.

Then where is the talk about the 10 minutes lag coming from?

It's fixed, now it's keeping up, at least for the time being.

Arfei 001:
It's fixed, now it's not lagging behind, at least not yet.
So that's how it's done 4th place in the rankings)

Vitaly Muzichenko:
So that's how it's done 4th in the rankings)
Nah, you could make a few thousand percent with a hundred trades there, not using unfair methods, I reported the glitches to get them removed.

The race is on! The horses have rested and are off to the start, the second week has gone by. What is it? Last week's correction , with preparation for a sharp move down. Or is it a reversal with a break-down of the highs of the past three w1's, with all that it implies. What will happen to the dollar in the next 4 weeks. Perhaps this question is not on everyone's mind.
Reason: