Sparring on MetaQuotes-Demo demo accounts - page 16

Andrey Dik:

It's a good idea. And quite realistic.

Kills a few birds with one stone (sorry, Yuri)

1. Bringing all the participants into one common equity chart (it is convenient to observe the course of the competition).

2. Convenience of service usage.

3. Confidence of participants in the organizer and guarantee of payment of prizes from the prize fund.

4. Interest of the competition organiser.

Yes quite realistic. The main thing is ready base for such a realization. But for retail, but only he can justify the cost of implementation, need a very small starting (retailovaya) amount, which the participant simply do not regret to lose 10, 20 $. If 100 people are recruited, this is $ 2,000 for three leaders, minus 10% $ 200 paid to the organizer and operator service or 20%, quite a nice amount, but the automatic championships recruited by 500 and this is $ 10,000 in prize money, and if will give work to handheld, this is another thousand participants or more. This may work according to the signal system principle and there is an example how to open the signal. Of course, we need good ads and awareness. We need very simple rules, so the rule should not be some 3/5 orders, like it was in the Championships. For example, a trader wants to place pending orders on 5 or 10 symbols as long as he sees levels. The trader may trade with a grid of 50 orders and the hands should be allowed to trade - of course! And if the scheme works, the entire system should be handled solely by the robots developed in the bowels of MQ, without manual manipulations, i.e. it can be fully automated championships. But with some informativeness and of course with full on line transparency.

Andrey Dik:

It's a good idea. And quite realistic.

Kills a few birds with one stone (sorry, Yuri)

1. Bringing all the participants into one common equity chart (to make it easier to observe the course of the competition).

2. Convenience of service usage.

3. Confidence of participants in the organizer and guarantee of payment of prizes from the prize fund.

4. Interest of the competition organiser.

Very much so.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

But for retail, but he alone can justify the cost of implementation, you need a very small starting (retailovaya) amount, which the participant simply do not regret to lose 10, 20 $. If 100 people are recruited, this is $ 2,000 for three leaders, minus 10% $ 200 paid to the organizer and operator service or 20%, quite a nice amount, but the automatic championships recruited by 500 and this is $ 10,000 in prize money, and if will give work to handheld, this is another thousand participants or more. This may work according to the signal system principle and there is an example how to open the signal. Of course, we need good ads and awareness. We need very simple rules, so the rule should not be some 3/5 orders, like it was in the Championships. For example, a trader wants to place pending orders on 5 or 10 symbols as many levels as he sees. The trader may trade with a grid of 50 orders and the hands should be allowed to trade - of course! And if the scheme works, the entire system should be handled solely by the robots developed in the bowels of MQ, without manual manipulations, i.e. it can be fully automated championships. But with some informativeness and of course with full on line transparency.

There's a lot of ground to cover here. MQ can use an automatic betting service for the competition (although MQ will need a bookmaker's licence), so that spectators can place bets.

And some restrictions are still necessary, for example, the minimum number of trades should be at least 10, because there is a chance of winning by making only 1-2 deals. This is a high probability of chance that can significantly reduce the attractiveness of the event for potential participants, if in addition there are a lot of people, and chances are high for a random win who has made only 1-2 deals.

And in general, such competitions are a great way to promote their future participants signals. It eliminates some of the unscrupulous signallers. Plus the nameplate on the signal "Participated in the competition" is worth a lot.

Andrey Dik:

There's a lot of ground to cover here. MQ can use an automatic betting service for the competition (although MQ will need a bookmaker's licence), so that spectators can place bets.

And some restrictions are still necessary, for example, the minimum number of trades should be at least 10, because there is a chance of winning by making only 1-2 trades. This is a high probability of chance and this can significantly reduce the attractiveness of the event for potential participants, if there are many people, there is a high chance of winning with 1-2 trades.

And in general, such competitions are a great way to promote their participants for future signals. Some of unscrupulous signalers are eliminated. Plus the label on the signal "Participated in the competition" is worth a lot.

It doesn't say"don't mess with the eggs", it says "with the egg") I wonder if the developers site will not be confused with the dc?

Andrey Dik:

....I some restrictions are still needed, for example, minimum number of trades is at least 10, as there is a chance of winning by making only 1-2 trades. And this is a large share of randomness, which can significantly reduce the attractiveness of the event for potential participants, if there are also a lot of people, then there is a high chance of an accidental win, who made only 1-2 trades...

Such restrictions should not be imposed - pure discrimination, working for the long term.

Vladimir Suschenko:

There is no point in imposing such restrictions - it is pure discrimination against those who work in the long term.

Why, one may ask, would a long-term worker ask for a one-month competition? Why doesn't the long-term worker ask for and go to 3, 6, 12, 512 month competitions?

Alexander Antoshkin:
It doesn't say"not to be confused with eggs", but "with the egg") I wonder if the developers' site will not be confused with the dtz?

Why can't you be confused and what do you think a "developer site" is now?

And who cares how the money is made? - If only they had a licence from the Central Bank and the MC, they do not mind.

Andrey Dik:

Why, one may ask, would a long-term worker ask for a one-month competition? Why doesn't the long-term worker ask for and go to 3, 6, 12, 512 month competitions?

Let it be his decision... Artificial restriction = discrimination.
P.S. I do not see how trading with one correct entry and one correct close within a month is worse than, say, scalping or any other method. Let the financial result be the decisive criterion of "correctness" - the one who traded the most is the best.

Vladimir Suschenko:

Let that be his decision... Artificial restriction = discrimination.
P.S. I do not see why the approach to trading, when one correct entry with one correct close within a month is worse than, say, scalping or any other method. Let the financial result be the decisive criterion of "correctness" - the one who has traded more, is the best.
It is very simple. For example, we agree with Yury and me, he will go long at the start, and I will short if one of us is in the top three - we divide the profit in half. Is that all right? - It's our decision, why not?

Andrey Dik:
It's all very simple. For example, we agree with Yury and me, he will go long at the start, and I will short, if one of us is in the top three - we share the money equally. Is that all right? - It's our decision, why not?

Then make a better deal with Soros - more money can be raised.

The question is, what is your priority - the spirit of competition and the satisfaction of knowing your professional level as a trader (proger), or the desire to get a prize in any way (as an option to get satisfaction from your own cunning*****)?

Reason: