selecting the hardware (computer) to use - page 10

Yuriy Zaytsev:

What do you mean, it's not about them? - it's a very important substance. well let's put it to the right purpose :-) - andhave you seen a man for whom this substance doesn't matter?

Well... Let's go back a couple of pages: in one of the big firms, they bought AMD - that didn't work and INTEL did.

No, because they didn't buy AMD-based real battle iron, just serious battle iron :-) I haven't seen any AMD based ...

))

Ok. Let's get to the bottom of this. What year did it happen? Maybe the "big company" was not so big if they couldn't identify the cause of the problem. I can assume that third echelon company's chipsets are used to save more money, but it is dangerous, because chipsets for AMD computers are produced by any company, therefore it is better to rely on the time-proven manufacturers. This is exactly the reason for problems arising earlier - motherboard and AMD chipset conflicts.

Yuriy Zaytsev:
home gaming - a computer - no question - I don't see any reason to pay a lot
I asked Renat somewhere here on the forum how best to build a farm with a budget of 2 million roubles, look for it. Renat answered the questions very intelligently.

Andrey Dik:
I asked Renat somewhere here on the forum about the best way to build a farm with a budget of 2 million roubles, search for it. Renat gave very competent answers to my questions.

What's the point of having a farm? In general, I've got a little bit of optimisation in the MT4/5 tester, I look at the characteristic areas in Matlab, and my Matlab program displays parameters in the place where the cursor is located. When you see all of this visually, you start to understand the primitive nature of this very pseudo-optimization. It's enough to move the cursor along the timeline and a lot of things become clear.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

And why do I need the farm? In general, I'm a little bit stuck on the optimization in the MT4/5 tester, I look at the characteristic areas in Matlab, and my Matlab program displays the parameters in the place where the cursor is located. When you see all of this visually, you start to understand the primitive nature of this very pseudo-optimization. All you have to do is to move the cursor along the timeline and a lot of things become clear.
Can you show me a screenshot, for instance? I'm not interested in details of the strategy, it's interesting to see how "characteristic areas" look like in Matlab. Maybe it's cheaper to buy a matlab that solves everything you can and need without a farm.

Andrey Dik:
Can you show me a screenshot, for example? I'm not interested in the details of the strategy, it's interesting to see what the "characteristic areas" look like in the matlab. Maybe it's cheaper to buy a matlab that solves everything you can and need without a farm.

I'll post tomorrow, the process is in the works today. Matlab is given for a month trial, and there are some benefits for students, I'm not going to lie, I'm not a student, I need to look it up.

Here comes the independent bench

konkord777:
What parameters should be paid attention to when building a new computer for the fast operation of the optimizer in mt5? (CPU, video card, memory). In general, I need to build a machine for fast maths processing and high speed of the robot (when working on the history).

I don't need graphics card at all, it's better when it is built in the processor, 16gb memory is enough, 32gb is better. Intel is faster.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Here comes the independent bench

I had a look at it and got a feeling we are being persuaded that a soft dick is better than a hard one.

Although on the one hand 500$ is not bad comparing to their Intel counterpart which costs 1000$.

I have to give AMD its due, it fulfills the main function of competition and does not let the fat fish slumber in a quiet lake with fast and nimble pike.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

I had a look at it and got the feeling we are being told that a soft dick is better than a hard one.

Although on the one hand 500$ is not bad comparing to their Intel counterparts with price 1000$.

One has to give AMD their due, they fulfill the main function of competition and do not let the fat fish slumber in a quiet lake with fast and swift pike.

Not bad, an average salary in the country, if not more) for extra 500 you can get a nome videocard, for example. But it's all the same will not get a budget segment, and in the 50 thousand thousand will not fit, rather in the neighborhood of 100 +. Well it will be just normal hardware, you can take a CPU for 350 and the rest extra money for videocard, for balance. Of course, for mt5 I don't need such hardware, it's just for playing...

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

The average wage in the country is not bad, if not more) for an extra 500 you can get a nome video card, for example. But it's all the same will not get a budget segment, and in the 50 thousand thousand will not fit, rather in the vicinity of 100 +. Well it will be just normal hardware, you can take a CPU for 350 and the rest extra money for videocard, for balance. Of course, for mt5, such hardware doesn't give a damn, it's just for playing...

Maxim, I agree that this is the ideal solution when you're ready to taxi drivers for 100 rubles - when they previously for the same distance took 200-250 (not - well, it is clear that $ is now worth not 30 but 60).

I myself would have thought about it if I didn't have Intel, bought in 2007, which even now is cheapening the performance of an average configuration.

If a taxi driver gets cocky - I start telling him about the economic situation in the world - and that he has no idea - what people are starting to do - when they have nothing to eat - it usually helps to talk some sense into him.

If it does not work - I immediately go out and find someone - who is willing to drive for 100!