VPS from MetaQuotes - page 4

Roman Kutemov:
I don't have much on my laptop except the terminal

Try XP x64 bit then !

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Try XP x64 bit then !

Ok.

XP64 has not been supported by us for a long time.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

the advice to put an x64 operating system - if the machine is x32 bit - is very strange

this advice may be based on the fact that x32 hardware is now very rare

if x32 installed from a shop - very doubt that the hardware is x64 bit

x64-bit hardware has been around since 2003. To assemble something x32, I think, has long been a problem.

And on the other hand operating systems are often installed x32 to make all the software work. And in the shop as well.

Please note that as of 1 January 2018, we are completely discontinuing support for Windows XP on all systems.

It's time for the old girl to retire.

Renat Fatkhullin:

Please note that as of 1 January 2018, we are completely discontinuing support for Windows XP on all systems.

It's time for the old girl to retire.

And if I have MT4, will this terminal work on XP? I have Vista, but neither MT4 nor MT5 have a strategy tester working there, I don't know why.

Where can I check system requirements? Maybe it needs Framework4.0? I have it on XP and I did not put it on Vista, it is just toys.

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

x64 hardware has been around since 2003. I thinkit has been a problem to build something x32 for a long time .

But operating systems are often installed x32 to make all software work. And in the shop as well.

That's right

As for x32 operating systems on x64 hardware, it is probably a rarity in shops - I have not come across it.

Maybe in 2007-2008 they did, now it is done by some especially gifted eggheads who claim that x64 hardware is better for x32.

Since early 2008 I sit on x64 hardware and have not experienced any problems with compatibility, but I don't use any ancient software that is not compatible with x64

Most x32 software runs fine on x64 processors and the market is actively pushing out rarities.

p.s.

Andrey, about the woodpeckers - I'm not talking about you, I re-read it and thought - that I may be misunderstood.

I had a case when quite a large and widely known in narrow circles software developer, of a serious industrial software, installed x32 operating system and x32 SQL platform on x64 hardware servers.

Explaining it by the fact that they have not tested their product under x64 conditions.

I deployed a test bench first and then moved the whole server side of the system into production on x64 , so not only did it work - it also took off in terms of speed, with the clients remaining x32

I managed to do it in a few hours by myself. My point is that more often than not it is a religious impulse to claim and impose x32 software on x64 hardware.

Good afternoon.

Who can I contact, preferably by phone ?

the trades on the signal are not being copied.

Roman Kutemov:

Afternoon.

who can be contacted, preferably by phone ?

trades on the signal are not copied.

"by phone" - there is no such option.

You have two ways:

1. Provide platform logs here (not a picture, not a slice, but attach two log files to the message - from the terminal tab "Experts" and "Log", for example for the last day when according to you there was no copying) - we can look at the reasons beforehand.
  2. And there is a long way - make a request to ServiceDesk.

Vladimir Karputov:

"on the phone" - there is no such option.

You have two options:

1. Provide platform logs here (not a picture, not a slice, but attach two log files to the post - from the terminal tab "Experts" and "Log", for example for the last day when according to you there was no copying) - we can look at the reasons beforehand.
  2. And there is a long way - make an application to ServiceDesk.

Now a message has come from the author of the signal that this is a problem for all subscribers.

We need to look for an error.

Reason: