Libraries: BPNN dll temp fix

BPNN dll temp fix:

Hi All, This is temporary fix to the original BPNN.dll posted by gpwr. Now you can play with the NN he created. Please keep in mind this is a makeshift - it will leave unreleased memory so be sure you restart your system after use. ALX

Author: Aleksander Szablewski

cool, that's why I stopped using it, looking forward to the version without the need to restart the system so I can use it again.
cheers

Which folder should this go in??

bcursley:

expert libraries.. however, did you notice the size difference??

I couldnt use this dll, after attaching BPNN RSI and BPNN predictor, nothing display.
Something wrong or I have to do something more?
Please answer

hoanghuy0910:
I couldnt use this dll, after attaching BPNN RSI and BPNN predictor, nothing display.
Something wrong or I have to do something more?
Please answer
The BPNN RSI and BPNN predictor are just examples.
You need to modify the original code to get it to work.
I just cut short crashing bug in the DLL.
Please refer to the original posts.

Besides, I think no NN can really trade markets. They're helpful here or there but I never ever saw anything better than MA crossover. Please let me know if I'm wrong.
ALX

gjrexach:
bcursley:

expert libraries.. however, did you notice the size difference??

Right, it should go there.
Yes, different compilation resulting in different size.
ALX

csebastian:
cool, that's why I stopped using it, looking forward to the version without the need to restart the system so I can use it again.
cheers

Frankly I don't think gpwr will do anything about it.
He created it as a kind of example.
There is no much usage of it.

ALX

alxalx wrote:
The BPNN RSI and BPNN predictor are just examples.
You need to modify the original code to get it to work.
I just cut short crashing bug in the DLL.
Please refer to the original posts.

Besides, I think no NN can really trade markets. They're helpful here or there but I never ever saw anything better than MA crossover. Please let me know if I'm wrong.
ALX
Thank you very much ALX, I am using BPNN predictor smoothing with the original DLL, the results quite good but i'm still testing it...
your DLL seem not working to me...
Anyway, do you really think that MA crossover is the best choice, which periods are you using? :)

Hi ALL,

First of all - I'm not Windows user. I don't code for Windows. Unfortunately MT4 is Windows only and this is the only reason I'm involved in this system.
As I said - this is temporary fix. It does not fix all, just allowed me to use the dll on Windows XP Professional.

If it crashes on Windows Vista or 7 - sorry I cannot help. I don't used them neither plan to use them as long as I don't have to.
I'm a Mac user - Mac OS is years ahead of Windows. Again - it's only because of MT4 I use Windows on Virtual Machine on my Mac.

If anyone of you codes for Windows, just get the code into Visual Studio C++ and check for memory releases. This is the reason it crashes. At some point it releases part of memory allocated by MT4.
I don't know where exactly and I don't want to track the bugs. I don't see any reason to do it.
I have much better toys ;-)

ALX

Could you provide the source of this corrected version?

I might be able to fix the memory release.

Reason: