Features of the mql4 language, subtleties and techniques - page 15

Ihor Herasko:

Yes, it should have no effect. Only the number of orders in the account history tab is affected. This has to be monitored.

It shouldn't. But it has already happened before that sorting started to have an effect. So I asked just to be sure.

Artyom Trishkin:

It shouldn't. But it's already happened that sorting has started to have an effect. So I asked just to be sure.

That was "before the time". Then there was a heated discussion on mql4 and they decided to do it the way it is now. Only the number of orders displayed in the history is affected. And one unpleasant fact: If the "History" tab is set to display closed "Today", then the order closed yesterday or a few days ago will not be available even if selected by ticket.

I had an idea to write some indicator, but for the aforementioned reason had to give up. I cannot get hidden orders in the history. And there is no way to change the display period programmatically.

Алексей Тарабанов:

The closing time of the position is given by the server.

It's not about the time, it's about the order. The terminal is responsible for that.

fxsaber:

Doesn't affect the outcome.

What if first the sorting was changed and then new orders were added to the history?

TheXpert:
What if first the sorting was changed and then new orders were added to the history?

Haven't checked, but can't imagine how it could have an impact, as from different terminals the order order is the same.

fxsaber:

Haven't checked, but can't imagine how it could have an impact, as from different terminals the ordering is the same.

is the order the same in different terminals but not strictly by date? maybe by ticket?

TheXpert:
в разных терминалах порядок одинаковый но не строго по дате?

The same.

maybe on a ticket?

Not by ticket. Seems to be by the record number on the trade server, but that number is not available.

Artyom Trishkin:

Shouldn't be. But it's already happened that sorting has started to have an effect. So I asked just to be sure.

Not tired yet?

TheXpert:
in different terminals the order is the same but not strictly by date? maybe by ticket?

Still alive. Other people disappear. (sort of like me and not quite like me)

Victor Nikolaev:

Not tired yet?

Hello, mate! Don't wait up.

Have you rested yet? Or are you going to keep getting cobwebs?

Reason: