Damned Martin - page 24

Ivan Butko:
But not every couple of months and not every year. The aim of the project is to stay in the market longer.

I have already explained, safe martin is a grail. I can justify it logically. So, as much as I hate to admit it, it's unlikely we will create a safe margin, but reducing the risk of getting out of the market immediately after two weeks (as I have been doing for three years, when every time I tried to put a depo on a margin exactly in August) is the main goal.
I put it on my cent account, I already have one EA with a martin, the account is in the signals, you can find it in my profile

Ivan Butko:
But not every couple of months and not every year. The goal of the project is to stay in the market longer.

I already explained, safe martin is a grail. I can justify it logically. So, as much as I hate to admit it, it's unlikely we'll create a safe margin, but reducing the risk of pulling out of the market immediately after two weeks (as I've been doing for three years, when every time I tried to put a depot on a margin exactly in August), is the main goal.

I will make a suggestion. It is rather uncomplicated (at first glance). The idea is to add withdrawal to the test(TesterWithdrawal()).

Специальная функция для эмуляции операций снятия средств в процессе тестирования. Может быть использована в некоторых системах управления капиталом.

I think it will be interesting to see how much money will not be earned, but withdrawn (regularly, in the process of increasing the balance).

True, I'm not sure if this function is in mql4.

Alexey Kozitsyn:

I will make a suggestion. It is rather uncomplicated (at first glance). The idea is to add withdrawal to the test(TesterWithdrawal()).

Специальная функция для эмуляции операций снятия средств в процессе тестирования. Может быть использована в некоторых системах управления капиталом.

I think it will be interesting to see how much money will not be earned, but withdrawn (regularly, in the process of increasing the balance).

However, I'm not sure if this function is in mql4.

There is a homemade one.

Alexey Kozitsyn:

But this is interesting! I've been wanting to check something like this for a long time, when I was getting acquainted with Ilan a few years ago.

Alexey Kozitsyn:

there is no such function in mt4.

khorosh:
There is a homemade one.
The stability of an Expert Advisor with a Martin can be checked during testing not only by simulating the withdrawal of funds at a constant initial lot. You just need to create conditions that do not decrease the load on the deposit with the growth of the deposit. To do this, increase the initial lot by the initial value of the initial lot after each increase of the deposit. It is easier to do than to simulate withdrawal.

Sergey Gritsay:
mt4 does not have such a function.
Someone suggested me a safe martin version today, but I need to think about the implementation there

trader781:
A man suggested a safe martin version to me today, but I need to think about the implementation.
Post it, we will think, evaluate, criticise or support it)))

khorosh:
You may post it and we will think about it, evaluate, criticize or support it))))

Let me give you an algorithm. I don't know how to do it.

1) look for an entry point

if the entry point is suitable

a) estimate the potential movement

b) do calculation of risk where 100% is a successful entry is 100% of the starting lot, 50% is 50% of the lot

2) Open a position, after the step check (1a, 1b)

and so on

the expected result - to close a series of trades at any moment with the least loss and the last knee (which will always be in the red) will not weigh heavily on the overall result

the floating ratio of each order, step, marks and lot should be calculated automatically.

at the moment I am thinking how such an entering algorithm should look like in order to give at least 80% probability and how to attach a line based on several parameters

And of course not every order has to be a Martin order and not every order should go in one and the same direction, there will be situations where you have to smooth out the average price and slowly drag it somewhere

trader781:

Let me give you an algorithm. I don't know how to do it.

1) look for an entry point

if the entry point is suitable

a) estimate the potential movement

b) do calculation of risk where 100% is a successful entry is 100% of the starting lot, 50% is 50% of the lot

2) Open a position, after the step check (1a, 1b)

and so on

the expected result - to close a series of trades at any moment with the least loss and the last knee (which will always be in the red) will not weigh heavily on the overall result

the floating ratio of each order, step, marks and lot should be calculated automatically.

at the moment I am thinking how such an entering algorithm should look like in order to give at least 80% probability and how to attach a line based on several parameters

it goes without saying that not every order should be with Martin and not every order should be opened in one and the same direction, there will be situations where you have to smooth out the average price and slowly drag it somewhere

Well, this is not an algorithm, these are general principles. An algorithm is when you can immediately write code on it. For example: "search for input" - there is no information here. There could be millions of ways to search.
Reason: