Multiple recall updates

Colleagues, interested in your opinion, what to do if an inadequate expert buys, trades for a month, and eventually starts blackmailing him with negative feedback because he has DD -5%!!! ($ 8 out of $ 150) Repeatedly demanding money back or write negative feedback. Proper polite communication does not bring results, to explain that the market drawdown is possible and the 5% is commensurate with the risk of 1-2 transactions does not bring results, people do not understand it. He writes a review. Very embittered, for what, I do not understand. The communication is super correct. It is difficult, but it is impossible to do otherwise. As a result, every day he spammed and updated the review, adding disgusting and fake information. In a week the review is updated 5 times. I can't do anything, it's the customer - bought - has the right to write a review and update it at least every day, even fake and crap...well it's the customer... How do I fight this? The man lost 8 dollars...

Olga Kochergenko:
Colleagues, interested in your opinion, what to do if an inadequate expert buys, trades for a month, and eventually starts blackmailing him with negative feedback because he has DD -5%!!! ($ 8 out of $ 150) Repeatedly demanding money back or write negative feedback. Proper polite communication does not bring results, to explain that the market drawdown is possible and the 5% is commensurate with the risk of 1-2 transactions does not bring results, people do not understand it. He writes a review. Very embittered, for what, I do not understand. The communication is super correct. It is difficult, but it is impossible to do otherwise. As a result, every day he spammed and updated the review, adding disgusting and fake information. In one week the review is updated 5 times. I can't do anything, it's the customer - bought - has the right to write a review and update it at least every day, even fake and crap...well it's the customer... How do I fight this? The man lost $ 8.
Ignore, it is a troll.

No way. Ignore him. Or get the admins to ban him. In short, let Market sort it out. It's up to you to appeal to the appropriate authorities.

It is difficult not to react to this. It misleads other users by updating the negative every time it holds first among all 85 reviews

Olga Kochergenko:
It is difficult not to react to this. It misleads other users by updating the negative every time it is kept first among all 85 reviews
To the admins at Market. There is nothing you can do about it yourself, except ignore it.

Market does not recommend the use of "shouting phrases" with the implicit implication of guaranteed earnings.

I advise you to reconsider your product description.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Go to the admins at Market. There's nothing you can do about it yourself except ignore it.

Not exactly on this topic, but still. There are a lot of freelance services now, I monitor requests from time to time, and the first place is writing reviews.

Schoolchildren write reviews on cars, radio electronics, etc.

And it's all done in childish language, hysterically and without commas.

Perhaps you've fallen under such a rubbish?

Renat Akhtyamov:

The market does not recommend the use of "shouting phrases" with the hidden implication of guaranteed earnings.

I advise you to reconsider the description of your product.

What does the description have to do with it? There are no earning phrases in it.

Olga Kochergenko:
It's hard not to react to it. He is misleading other users by updating the negative every time he keeps first among all 85 reviews

1. Negative feedback is negative feedback and if it cannot be resolved amicably -- there is nothing to do but ignore it.

2. Is your Expert Advisor guaranteed to be profitable? No. Then why are you so worried about negative feedback? Why aren't you worried about positive reviews? Maybe the buyers didn't figure it out and left a positive review by mistake?

My opinion -- every EA seller is a cheat by definition.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

...My opinion is that every EA salesman is a cheat by definition...

Of course, that's a bit extreme - it's much harder to learn to be a cheat than to be a programmer...

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

My opinion -- every EA salesman is a cheat by definition.

If you consider yourself a cheat, then don't generalise. I don't consider myself a cheat.
Reason: