Even a monkey can win at forex :) - page 9

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

it comes to mind:

There was a video on the previous page, look it up.

Reel Story:

I have a friend, before the New Year we were drinking, reminiscing about fun things.

He was driving along the highway one day and noticed that there was an old power line (a high-voltage line), and they had built a new one nearby a long time ago. Well, it was a simple matter, they organised a brigade, started to saw the old line and export it for scrap metal. (Moreover, all this was within an hour's drive of the centre of St. Petersburg.)

The problem was that in the absence of a friend, the workers had to pile another tower onto the shack of an old guy, who was growing vegetables for his retirement, you know, like tomatoes and cucumbers. The friend wasn't there, so the workers ditched everything and scattered.

And the old man sued, although he was immediately offered a good retainer.

Anyway, the trial, I was there as a spectator)). Andryukha immediately refused to defend himself. After liquid attacks from the prosecution and the old man, he made a powerful speech about why we have no control over the railways in Russia!

In response to the judge's attempts to move on to the topic of power lines, he said, "That will happen in the fifth hour of my speech, but right now I have the right to talk about railway safety and you have no right to shut me out. If anything, there are friends in the audience, they are filming everything!

Almost to the night from finished, the judge said tiredly, well, I suggest a year's probation, as it's the first time. And a fine.

Andryukha never paid the fine. But he restored my granddad's hut and bought some seeds, some cherry tree seedlings, as I remember.

---------

The topic of 'steal-drink-jail' is for TV viewers, life is more interesting ))

Someone woke up my monkey and brought up the post. Somebody missed the neighbour's dog, that's for sure )))) She's alive and well, all right.

Oh, and about the monkey. Found out that if you don't shit with your hands, the score keeps going up. Second day the virtual monkey is hitting the virtual keyboard... https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/263764

Demo account!!!

Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 4: Scalp Hunter II
Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 4: Scalp Hunter II
  • Alexey Volchanskiy
  • www.mql5.com
Торговый Сигнал Scalp Hunter II для MetaTrader 4: копирование сделок, мониторинг счета, автоматическое исполнение сигналов и социальный трейдинг

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Someone woke up my monkey and brought up the post. Somebody missed the neighbour's dog, that's for sure )))) She's alive and well, all right.

Oh, and about the monkey. Found out that if you don't shit with your hands, the score keeps going up. Second day the virtual monkey is hitting the virtual keyboard... https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/263764

Demo account!!!

who told the monkey to play with lots more? is it just a buy sel or does it also generate volumes ?

Yuriy Zaytsev:
who told the monkey to play with lots? does it only buy seals or does it also generate volumes?

Yeah, it's working its way out of a losing streak with my help.

Soon everything will be on automatic.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Yeah, it's working its way out of a losing streak with my help.

Soon everything will be on automatic.

The slogan of the topic did not come true, forex is more complicated.

Alexander Antoshkin:
What is more complicated than forex?

In India they use a pumpkin for catching monkeys in a very ingenious way. They drill a small hole in a large pumpkin and fill it with rice or other seeds. The eagle-eyed monkeys are extremely curious and greedy.
As soon as the humans are gone, the monkeys quickly come down from the tree, rush to the pumpkins and, spotting the hole, run their paw into it. What's in there? The paw fumbles for grains of rice, filling a handful of them.
But the clenched fist can no longer fit through the hole and the monkey waddles off on three legs, dragging a large pumpkin. Even when people come, it continues to keep its fist in the gourd: it is a pity to let the grain out, and hunters easily take the greedy beastie away.

Doesn't it remind you of anything?

Reminds me of a made-up fairy tale.

P.S. I've been to India - monkeys are sacred animals there. You can't kill them, you can't hit them. In cities they loot everything, you have to shout at them and drive them away.

Дмитрий:

P.S. I've been to India - monkeys are sacred animals there. You can't kill them, you can' t beat them. In the cities, they loot everything - you can only shout at them and chase them away

Following tradition, in the context of sacred animals, we could open another topic and title it:
even a cow is capable of winning at the forex. It's, er... not to beat.
I'm explaining popularly for the ignorant: I'm going to the Bulgarians, to Budapest. If topics arise there, take them off at once.No need to beat them
. And if they do not understand them, I will explain. V.S. Vysotsky

You forget that there are also donkeys. They're more suited to trading. Stupid and calm.

Especially the temperament of calm, which is very much appreciated in trading.

Дмитрий:

P.S. I've been to India - monkeys are sacred animals there. You can't kill them, you can't hit them. In the cities, they loot everything - you can only shout at them and chase them away.

One didn't shout...

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

You forget that there are also donkeys. They're more suited to trading. Stupid and calm.

Especially the temperament of calm, which is very much appreciated in trading.

In the East, even in India, a donkey can be beaten... and we are talking about humane treatment - that's why we choose monkeys or cows
Reason: