Numerical series density - page 5

Vladimir Suslov:

> Testing such an algorithm to filter the data before processing:

> 1. Sum the two deltas in sequence and multiply the value by two.

> 2. Find the average value of the resulting numerical series

this is child's play.

point 1 is (SMA 2) * 4
point 2 - you get the average value of the "resulting numerical series" of what length?

It's obvious from your replies that you don't understand what you're talking about and what the filter is filtering. I recommend to read the subject and if the subject is interesting in itself I will try to answer your retort, but if you will bother to justify your emotions - preferably by another, more productive method of solving the problem.

-Aleks-:

How can this help?

Were you looking for the density of the number series?

I believe that:

1. If you divide the area by the number of values, that would be fine.

2. You are already confused about what you are looking for

-Aleks-:

It's obvious from your responses that you don't understand what you're talking about and what the filter is filtering. I recommend to read the topic, and if the topic is interesting in itself, then I will try to answer your retort, but if you will bother to justify the emotions - preferably by another, more productive method of solving the problem.

Where did you find emotion?
I asked a specific question.
If you do not have an answer then deal with it yourself.
With your knowledge of filtering it will not be easy.)

Renat Akhtyamov:

Were you looking for the density of a number series?

I believe that:

1. If you divide the area by the number of values, that would be fine.

2. You're already confused about what you're looking for.

That's strange, why can't you read the topic? As I wrote quite recently, you need to solve the following problems:

1. The number of number groups;

2. The density of each group relative to each other;

3. The average density of the groups in relation to each other;

4. The percentage of the groups that fill the number series.

As you can see, I am not confused at all and I know what I need, as I want to use the knowledge to solve a practical problem.

Regarding the suggestion - area divided by number of values - we will find out the evenness of distribution of numbers - how much area will be allocated for each number - this knowledge will not help to solve the problem.

Vladimir Suslov:

Where did you find emotion?
I asked a specific question.
If you do not have an answer, deal with it yourself.
With your knowledge of filtering it will not be easy.)

Emotions in the evaluation of my algorithm and in the decision to leave this thread.

If there is no desire to understand the objectives of the author of the thread, what he proposes to solve this problem, it is doubtful that the participation of such a person will be useful for the development of the thread's topic.

Due to the obvious lack of understanding of the purpose of this work, I decided to show the essence of the matter on a picture.

The graph shows the numerical series (All numbers) and the identified density on it, according to the algorithm described above.

-Aleks-:

Due to the obvious lack of understanding of the purpose of this work, I decided to show the essence of the matter on a picture.

The graph shows the numerical series (All numbers) and the identified density on it, according to the above algorithm.

The normal SMA, its value is the density in this case. You are correctly written.

Renat Akhtyamov:

The normal SMA, its value is the density in this case. You are correct in what you are saying.

With which window would you suggest using the SMA?

What practical value will the indicator have?

Will it be able to answer the questions:

1. The number of numerical groups;

2. The density of each group in relation to each other;

4. The percentage of the groups filling the numerical row.

-Aleks-:

With which window do you suggest using the SMA?

What practical value will the indicator have?

Will it be able to answer the questions:

1. The number of number groups;

2. The density of each group in relation to each other;

4. The percentage of the groups that fill the numerical row.

Draw the SMA box first, then you will find the answers to all your questions.

Renat Akhtyamov:
Draw the SMA first, then you will find the answers to all your questions.

I repeat the question - with which window do you propose to average a numerical series?

Reason: