Where can I buy a book on EA programming? - page 22

Texnolog:

"The Monkey and the Glasses" by Krylov.

Vasily Chapayev studied at a literature lesson. He was called to the blackboard and did not learn the lesson.

They tell him: "Krylov's fable."

Chapaev: "Kryladze's Fable"

From the class: "The Monkey and the Spectacles."

"Chapaev, unperturbed: "The monkey and the spectacles."

Teacher says to him: "Tell me about it."

Chapaev: "A monkey walked along the pond. Point there, point there, point there. And Kryladze from the pond: "Go to court! Go to court! "

Unicornis:

Your questions are not one dripping faucet, but Niagara Falls (when all the dams are open) - anyone who tries to answer your question now is like a little boy with a small bucket trying to scoop out all the falling water of the waterfall right now. It is not possible.

You have to spend at least 1,000 man-hours on mastering it, your man-hours. Reading Knuth's will give you the amount of general erudition you need. Then move on to kodobase->help->code from kodobase. If you still have questions or do the scheme with kodobase, or read something from graph theory (eg Purely functional data structures, Okasaki K.) and solve programming problems from this subject (the book) in the form of scripts in MQL. You could read one of Knuth's books during the weekend. You just save time and effectively build up your understanding and practical programming skills (whatever they are). Kids learn aurdine, they're just interested and they just repeat it.

No need to sit on the internet, download for yourself(looked it up, folder ~330MB) and read offline. Get a cheap tablet to read djvu and pdf.

Book ! Just a book ! With the whip we will whip the problem !

Lazar Buga:

The programming book (for absolute beginners) in any case must be read at the computer, and work through each example, if you want something to stick in your memory.

Otherwise it will be - up to 20 pages, and have forgotten what they were talking about at 10.

You can't read a novel sitting by the fireplace, unless you're an expert and already speak several languages.

Yeah ! And here I write telepathically without a laptop !

Lots of advice! Lots of links!!! Who's to ask textbook questions when instead of an answer they say, "Read the textbook"?

Unicornis:

Your questions are not one dripping faucet, but Niagara Falls (when all the dams are open) - anyone who tries to answer your question now is like a little boy with a small bucket trying to scoop out all the falling water of the waterfall right now. It is not possible.

You have to spend at least 1,000 man-hours on mastering it, your man-hours. Reading Knuth's will give you the amount of general erudition you need. Then move on to kodobase->help->code from kodobase. If you still have questions or do the scheme with kodobase, or read something from graph theory (eg Purely functional data structures, Okasaki K.) and solve programming problems from this subject (the book) in the form of scripts in MQL. You could read one of Knuth's books during the weekend. You just save time and effectively increase your level of understanding and practical programming skills (whatever they are). Kids learn aurdine, they're just interested and they just repeat it.

No need to sit on the internet, download for yourself(looked it up, folder ~330MB) and read offline. Get a cheap tablet to read djvu and pdf.

I personally see two BLEEPS and will not look at Niagara Falls absentmindedly

1 ) The purpose of the single right slash " / " ?

2 ) HOW can you tell if the sign is in the right place?

Zvezdochet:

I personally see two Drops and I will not look closely at Niagara Falls

1 ) What is the purpose of the single right slash " / " ?

2 ) HOW can you tell if the sign is in the right place?

/ division

* multiplication

+ addition

- subtraction

How do you know what's in the right place? To do this, you have to learn the syntax of the language.

Take a book and read it.

Unicornis:

You have to spend at least 1,000 man-hours on mastering it, your man-hours. Reading Knuth's will give you the amount of general erudition you need. Then move on to kodobase->help->code from kodobase. If you still have questions or do the scheme with kodobase, or read something from graph theory (eg Purely functional data structures, Okasaki K.) and solve programming problems from this subject (the book) in the form of scripts in MQL. You could read one of Knuth's books during the weekend. You just save time and effectively increase your level of understanding and practical programming skills (whatever they are). Kids learn aurdine, they're just interested and they just repeat it.

I found Knuth. I'm downloading. It's taking too long. Is it supposed to be like this? No book version?

Lazar Buga:

/ division

* multiplication

+ addition

- subtraction

How do you determine what's in the right place? For that, we have to learn the syntax of the language.

Take a book and read.

These are arithmetic operations given to numbers. If you say hello / goodbye = you're brain-dead.

Found four volumes of Knuth at 2,500 roubles each

Zvezdochet:
I found four volumes of Knuth at 2,500 roubles each

Not everyone who already knows the language will pull it off. The book is peculiar.

Reason: