Where can I buy a book on EA programming? - page 17

Yuriy Asaulenko:

It seems so. As far as Morse code is concerned, things have suddenly become suddenly adequate.)

Where is the answer to the THIRD question?

Give me an example of a right double slash comment

Zvezdochet:

Where is the answer to the THIRD question ?

Provide an example of the commentary INCLUDING the slash right double

Message 156 shows a comment starting with a double slash (in Russian letters).

Zvezdochet:

Where is the answer to the THIRD question?

Give an example of the INSTRUCTION of a right double slash comment

Read a book, any book, it says it all. The language is also a standard -ISO. As in the ABC, the questions why are not asked. Because the standard.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

It seems so. As far as Morse code is concerned, things have suddenly become suddenly adequate).

3. An example of the ACTION of the double slash - has been given ten times. WHERE ???

And yet Yuri gave quite a clear and normal answer. WHERE ???

By the way about the ACTION of the right double slash...The question was to give an example of ACTION in the form of comment beginnings ( eu ...? )

Does the double right slash also have OTHER ACTIONS ??? Which ones ???

Here are the comments as well)

either /* gukgvjjkhjkh

hkvgkgkgkjhhl */

or

// rpalpdrgdd

Zhorik Vartanov of SevKav TV is a YouTube star , according to YOUR reasoning this is the beginnings of SLASH's comment ?

! ) Question how to decipher these comments ?

2 ) The F1 handbook is silent...

3 ) I have SLASH ( neither right , left , double , triple does not do that )

4 ) What should I do to make SLASH right double write this ?

Zvezdochet:

3. An example of the ACTION of the double slash - has been given ten times. WHERE ???

And yet Yuri gave quite a clear and normal answer. WHERE ???

By the way about the ACTIONS of the right double slash...The question was to give an example of ACTIONS in the form of comment beginnings ( eu ...? )

Does the double right slash have any other actions? What other actions?

Just remember that if you want to sign something in code for yourself, put // at the beginning before you sign something - everything after that will be a comment and will not compile.

// Мой комментарий

You need to learn what are methods, functions, conditions, loops ... Next you need to learn about Classes, Stukurs and so on... Next you need to write... If you don't know the basics of programming you won't be able to write a bot.

Zvezdochet:

Where is the answer to the THIRD question ?

Provide an example of the commentary INCLUDING the slash right double

Give it up). Programming is definitely not your thing. Further, if you study it, there will be more complicated things, much more complicated concepts than comment naming.

Aliaksandr Hryshyn:
Give it up.) Programming is definitely not your thing. Further on, if you study it, there will be more complicated things, much more complicated concepts than marking comments.

He's messing with our heads and enjoying himself.

Andrey Azatskiy:

You're on the wrong place) slashes are the tip of the iceberg) just remember that if you want to sign something in the code for yourself, at the beginning before you sign something put // - all that will then be a comment and will not compile.

You need to learn about methods, functions, conditions, loops... Then what are classes, stookrurs and others... Then you have to write... Without knowing the basics of programming you can not write a bot.

I have already written it. But I noticed in the code that the right double slash is followed by all sorts of nonsense.

The question is . What will happen if we VARIOUSLY do not put right double slashes?

Zvezdochet:

I've already been written that. But in the code, I noticed that the right double slash is followed by a lot of quacky stuff.

My question is. What happens if you do not put the right double slashes at all?

Here is an example on the screenshot. I did not write any comments of my own.