An imbalance of subscribers among signal providers - page 6

Ilya Vasenin:
A profitable signal does not need subscribers.

Need, a top signal has $100 in his account and 1,100 subscribers at $30 commission at $24

How many years would it take him from 100$ to reach this kind of income per month ?

From the trade he withdrew 240$ and from the signal 24000+ per month, is there a difference ?

Vladimir Zubov:

Need, a top signal has $100 in his account and 1,100 subscribers at $30 commission at $24

How many years would it take him from 100$ to reach this kind of income per month ?

From the trade he withdrew 240$ and from the signal 24000+ per month, is there a difference ?

And the movement he has the same suspicious balance, but it does not scare away subscribers at all.

Dear Sirs, please do not bring up side-by-side topics near the topic of this thread, and the thread is specifically about imbalance of subscribers.

Hello Marat.

Can you tell me in a private message what broker you have interesting, no information about it on the net, its site, if I am not mistaken, was opened in 2016, the statistics for the signals from 2014 is shown

I do not have any information about him, his site is open in 2016, the statistics are in 2014.

Server Muradasilov:

Hello Marat.

Can you tell me in a private message what broker you have interesting, no information about it on the net, its site, if I am not mistaken, was opened in 2016, the statistics for the signals from 2014 is shown

I do not have any information about him, his site is open in 2016, the statistics are in 2014.

The broker used to be called by a different name and the website was different.

Marat Khabiev:
It used to have a different name and website.

Could you please email me what it used to be called?

Thank you

Marat Khabiev:
Dear, please do not bring up side-by-side topics near the topic of this branch, while the branch is about imbalance of subscribers.

There is no imbalance, relax. Luckily life is not fair. Have you heard of Pareto's law?

Well, it says 20% of the population owns 80% of the money supply. If you miss communism, go to Cuba or Vietnam, everyone has about the same income.

Evgeny Belyaev:

There is no imbalance, relax. Luckily life is not fair. Have you heard of Pareto's law?

Well, it says 20% of the population owns 80% of the money supply. If you miss communism go to Cuba or Vietnam, everyone has about the same income.

Communism is about forcing and restricting choice, no one says to force subscribers to these or those signals, subscribers are free to choose as they have always chosen.

Subscriber statistics (15.01.2017):
Total number of subscribers: >3352
Number of subscribers from the first provider by total subscribers: 1135 (33.86% of the total number of subscribers).
Number of subscribers from the first five providers by total subscribers: 1,781 (53.13% of the total number of subscribers).

Marat Khabiev:
Subscriber statistics (15.01.2017):
Total number of subscribers: >3352
Number of subscribers from the first provider by total subscribers: 1135 (33.86% of the total number of subscribers).
Number of subscribers from the first five providers by total subscribers: 1,781 (53.13% of total subscribers).

So what next? Naturally those on the first page are more clickable!

You have a site with 500 pages. The question which page you put above, the one that brings $ 100 per month, or one that brings 0?

Reason: