Rent a robot for rebates - page 4

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

It turns out we have a very different understanding of this strategy.

The idea of opening in steps < spread... - I'll have to think about it !

I guess so ) But step and spread have nothing to do with each other, the smaller the step, the more orders there are if the price moves in one direction. When I open an order I check if there are no open orders in that direction within a step.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
I guess so ) And step and spread are not related in any way, just that the smaller the step, the more orders there are provided that price is moving in the same direction. When I open an order, I check that there are no open orders in that direction within a step.
I am now running the Expert Advisor in the tester. It turns out that you are right. It repays the 100% deposit bonus in 7-10 days depending on the settings. I have to think in this direction since situation with partial locking is better than with a large step - it is easier to handle.

5th sign, spread 20, step 5pts. One day ))

Where funds are sagging, with partial locking, the picture will be very good !!!

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

5th sign, spread 20, step 5pts. One day ))

And what is the lot and how many open orders on average at the same time?

Alexey Volchanskiy:
And what is the lot and how many orders are open on average at the same time?
The lot is 0.01. I do not know how many open orders, but it does not matter yet. If you close correctly, locked orders will of course control the number of orders

Still, small distances are not good for chipping away at bonuses. That's not what the algorithm was designed for.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:
The lot is 0.01. I do not know how many open orders, but it does not matter yet. If you close correctly, locked orders number control will be of course.
If you want to get back at least 1.0 lot, how many trades per day will you have, if you write that you can get back bonuses with 0.01 lot in a week?

Server Muradasilov:
If you want to get back at least 1.0 lot, how many trades do you have per day if you write that you can get back a bonus of 0.01 lots in a week?

If by strategy, it will make more than 10,000 a month.

It takes a lot of money to make 1 lot. To make a lot of money, you have to earn it )

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

If by strategy, it will make more than 10,000 a month.

It takes a lot of money to make 1 lot. To make a lot of money, you have to earn it )

1 standard lot = 100 lots for Cent accounts. For 1$ bonus to work with 100 lots on a Cent account, you need to earn 0.01 lots to earn enough. And of course rent for hosting, etc etc. ................
Reason: