any comments as to how a SELL can be opened immediately after the BUY _SL is closed so that a BUY/SELL are permanently positioned 10 pips within each other on S&P500 .

MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

S&P 500, H1, 2020.10.13

GT247 (Pty) Ltd, MetaTrader 5, Real

switched off the Algo to trade manual on five open positions .please comment on how which settings need be adjusted for open BUY/SELL within 10 pips of each other on the Exp Assistant Advisor if possible .thanks 

paul 

MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

S&P 500, H1, 2020.10.13

GT247 (Pty) Ltd, MetaTrader 5, Real

switched off the Algo to trade manual on five open positions .

S&P 500, H1, 2020.10.13, GT247 (Pty) Ltd, MetaTrader 5, Real

any comments as to how a SELL can be opened immediately after the BUY _SL is closed so that a BUY/SELL are permanently positioned 10 pips within each other on S&P500 .

When a new tick arrives, check for an open order. If none, open in the other direction. What's the problem?

William Roeder:

When a new tick arrives, check for an open order. If none, open in the other direction. What's the problem?

hi william , i,ve been doing this study of 'threshold open '    'threshold close' for over a year now and making sense of the mql expert wizard to making the EA robots . are you able to show which of these settings can correspond with the 26,12,9 MA , so that it would mean a BUY would open as the 26 MA crosses the 12 MA at the favorable position below as the market goes long and the 12 is the main signal MA 

whereafter the BUY closes about 200 pips after penetrating resistance , 'signal threshold open = 10' (moderators comment_)  . does the signal open then 10 pips either below or above where the TP has just filled . i did not yet get to experiment with these two commands yet .(moderators comment_) . 

if 'signal threshold open =10 ' ; 'signal threshold close =10 '  , but  'SL = 400 ' ;  ' TP = 200 '  ,  after 'signal open =10' , where does 'signal threshold close =_' have to fit into the picture ? . will it mean it has to synchronise with each open and close and exponential modified change inclusive . as i am a newbie on working out on the strategy tester and starting to fair the results of changing the (value - start -step -stop )  thanks william , 

much appreciated .

Your long-winded post has nothing to do what your original question. MAs have only to do with opening your first order. And you did not answer my question.

Reason: