Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 87

Vitaly Muzichenko:
I have no idea what it is for in the form of a structure. The mq program is written in one file, the array is handled in one scrolling scroll, and fits in one screen. What is the point of a structure in this case, for sporting interest?

And to always have any parameter of any desired order at hand.

Of course, you don't have to do that for this particular case. But if you do, you will be able to avoid many problems in the future.)

Although, there, in the future, another problem is organised - why is it needed at all for MT5 ?

trader781:

I have no idea what it is or what it's about

But now that the topic has been brought up, it's silly to leave it out. There are also class arrays.

Here's an interesting topic about sortinghttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/42036 I once had to sort a table of several columns by the fourth column, without breaking links between columns. Below is the code where I used table sorting.
Сортировка двухмерного массива.
Сортировка двухмерного массива.
  • www.mql5.com
Форум алго-трейдеров MQL5
Files:
InfoProfit.mq4  34 kb

Sergey Gritsay:
Here's an interesting topic about sortinghttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/42036 I once needed to sort a multi-column table by the fourth column without breaking the links between the columns. Below is the code where I used table sorting.
I won't even read it, I think the reasons are clear.

trader781:
I'm not even going to read it, I think the reasons are clear.
he was the one who asked for help with sorting and there is a solution not from him.

Sergey Gritsay:
as he was asking for help with sorting at the time and there is a solution there not from him.

Got it, let me explain: it won't work on 4

trader781:

Got it, let me explain: it won't work on 4

It works for me, why won't it work for you?

Sergey Gritsay:
it works for me and why won't it work for you?

Because there's a "good-bye 4" attitude there.

and i'd rather listen to those who use mt4.

trader781:

Because there's a "good-bye 4" attitude there.

and i'd rather listen to those who use mt4.

Cycles are counted the same whether you use mql5 or mql4. There is no difference.

Artyom Trishkin:
Cycles are counted the same in both mql5 and mql4. There is no difference.
OK, what do I do next?

trader781:
OK, then what do we do?
Well, you can watch TV, drink tea and croutons. You're asking us what you should do?
Reason: