Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 842

What are the criteria for icons in MQL4/5 ?

I draw the icon in jpg and convert it in online converter. The icon can be easily used in any Windows program, but it is not appropriate for MQL4 Expert Advisor.

Why?

Is it possible to compile code into ex from a third-party program?

I'm creating some sort of robot constructor in Java, and I'd like the user to get the compiled code instead of accessing the source code.

I'm not going to overload the text with a big indicator code, but I'll show it as there is a market profile or horizontal volumes. All is good in it but I haven't considered displaying the median price or those long extensions with indication of dashed lines in the settings like - input sessions_to_draw_rays ShowMedianRays with setting

enum sessions_to_draw_rays in the initial settings and at the very end the price ratio is set to true, but in the scale of prices nothing is selected but can tell me how to do it I will be very grateful.

void CheckRayIntersections(const string object, const int start_j)
{
if (ObjectFind(0, object) < 0) return;

double price = ObjectGetDouble(0, object, OBJPROP_PRICE, 0);
for (int j = start_j; j < SessionsNumber; j++) // Find the nearest intersecting session.
{
if ((price <= RememberSessionMax[j]) && (price >= RememberSessionMin[j])
{
ObjectSetInteger(0, object, OBJPROP_RAY, true); // false
ObjectSetInteger(0, object, OBJPROP_TIME, 1, RememberSessionStart[j]);
break;
}
}
Files:

Does anyone know how to register with the freelance service here? I specify everything, upload documents, I get an incomprehensible error:

"p.s. How do you insert a picture into the text?

Files:

tim2019:

Does anyone know how to register with the freelance service here? I specify everything, upload documents, I get an incomprehensible error:

"p.s. How do you insert a picture into the text?

Everything else in your questions is incomprehensible.

Artyom Trishkin:

Everything else in your questions is incomprehensible.

I don't have that icon. What's not clear? I'm registering for freelance. There is an error. On the page where you upload your documents. That's it. I wish they would tell me what the error is.

Opera Version:58.0.3135.132.

Files:
Image_128.png  25 kb

tim2019:

I don't have that icon. What's not clear? I'm registering for freelance. There is an error. On the page where you upload your documents. That's it. I wish they would tell me what the error is.

Opera Version:58.0.3135.132.

With such a rating it won't. You need to build it up a little.

How is this?

Artyom Trishkin:

Not with that rating, they won't. You need to build it up a bit.

How's that?

Pictures can't be inserted with a low rating? Okay.

https://www.mql5.com/en/users/tim2019/seller/register

this is where I'm checking in.

tim2019:

Pictures can't be inserted with a low rating? Okay.

https://www.mql5.com/en/users/tim2019/seller/register

this is where I'm registering.

You are registering as a seller. So you need to carefully read the terms of use of the resource, read the article, read the forum. And then carefully follow the prompts of the system when registering as a seller and follow all the requirements.

Artyom Trishkin:

You are registering as a seller. So you need to carefully read the terms of use of the resource, read the article, read the forum. And then carefully follow the prompts of the system when registering as a seller and comply with all the requirements.

So you don't think this is too much? Maybe the developers should have looked at other freelance resources to see what a user Friendly interface should look like. I couldn't even find that Sign Up button right away. All in all, it's awful.
Reason: