A serious question about the programme - page 6

We have written an Expert Advisor with data import that checks data on several pairs. When I need to buy or sell, it opens only at the pair in the window of which it is located, although it has in its code a pair from the array with pair descriptions.

string twin[] = { "EURUSD", "GBPUSD", "USDCHF", "AUDUSD" }; for(int i=0; i<ArraySize(twin); i++) { .... OrderSend(twin[i],OP_BUY,Lots,Ask,0,0,0, "Simple New",16384,0,DeepSkyBlue); ..... }

It is necessary for the Expert Advisor to make trades on different pairs in the window of one pair. Is it possible or is it only necessary to keep the EA in the window of the pair on which it opens?

in real life you can, in the tester you can't

In real life you can, in the tester you can't.

We are trying in the real. We throw it on the pound-dollar and trades are executed only on the pound-dollar, but other pairs, even though they are specified in the array of pairs - it does not open on them. Can you tell us where the error is in our code?

khem.... are the prices correct?

Ask is not suitable, you need MarketInfo(...).

khem.... and put the prices right?

We don't seem to be processing the prices correctly. We now have the price taken from the pair that is thrown in the window. Can you please tell me how to calculate ask and bid for twin[i] pair ?

кхм.... а цены правильные ставить?

We don't seem to be processing the prices correctly. Right now the price is taken from the pair that is thrown in the window. Please tell me how to calculate ask and bid for pair twin[i] ?
Ask is not suitable, you need MarketInfo(...).
MODE_ASK, MODE_BID

кхм.... а цены правильные ставить?

Похоже, что у нас неправильно обрабатываются цены. У нас сейчас цена берется с той пары, которая брошена в окно. Подскажите пожалуйста, как нам вычислять ask и bid для пары twin[i] ?
Ask doesn't work, you need MarketInfo(...).
MODE_ASK, MODE_BID

Thanks, let's experiment :)

Question to developers - is it possible to decompile a compiled file to see the source code of a function?

Which ends in net. But I only remember the idea of that approach mostly. The detailing has never been done.

Tell me please, are you an independent researcher or maybe you work in some software development team?
Reason: