Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 830

Artyom Trishkin:
So what? There are places where they buy and sell stolen goods.
This forum is not in that category.
The advisor was hacked (stolen from the author) by someone at some point and now you are making it for yourself. Please do not do it on this resource. We keep ethics here.

This is my first time in the meta-editor. I am not hiding, I am telling it like it is and asking for advice. I was advised this adviser, so I found it and downloaded it. I decided that I need to make it for me.

I think it is better to pull some dust out of your eyes, as I'm not getting the truth, because ignorance or falsehood is sweeter, but this is nonsense. This EA is old. The author used it in his time to execute his plans.

Moreover, if you have learned this part of the code, it means that you have such a sin of your Ethics

Lomonosov1991:

This is my first time in the meta-editor. Do you think I'm the only one here? I'm not hiding, I'm just telling it like it is and asking for advice. I was advised this advisor, so I found it and downloaded it. I decided that I need to make it for me.

I think it is better to pull some dust out of your eyes, as I'm not getting the truth, because ignorance or falsehood is sweeter, but this is nonsense. This EA is old. The author used it in his time to execute his designs

Do you want to debate the ethics of theft and the stupidity of the moderator?

Artyom Trishkin:
Do you want to debate the ethics of theft and the stupidity of the moderator?
No. I just want to understand how EAs are programmed using the example of redesigning this EA. I repeat. This is my first time in MetaEditor

Lomonosov1991:
No. I just want to understand how EAs are programmed, using the example of this EA's redesign. I repeat. This is my first time in MetaEditor
KodoBase is at your full disposal. What prevents you from learning from the authors? Why are you showing disrespect to one of your colleagues-programmers by picking stolen code? Even though it was stolen a long time ago. And even on this resource...

Lomonosov1991:

And moreover, if you recognise this part of the code, it means that you have such a sin of your Ethics

Anybody here can tell you where the decompile is. What are you talking about?

Artyom Trishkin:
CodoBase is at your complete disposal. What prevents you from learning from the authors? Why disrespect one of maybe your fellow programmers by poking around in stolen code? Even though it was stolen a long time ago. And even on this resource...
I don't want to quarrel with you) I hear you)

I start processing one of several open positions, for which I display buttons with position data, using "t_" prefix + ticket number as the name.

Then I detect the pressing in OnChartEvent and find out which ticket to work with. But the ticket is in ulong format, and I'm going to convert it to text and back to int, which probably is not too good. Maybe there is a better option?

Совершение сделок - Торговые операции - MetaTrader 5
Совершение сделок - Торговые операции - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Торговая деятельность в платформе связана с формированием и отсылкой рыночных и отложенных ордеров для исполнения брокером, а также с управлением текущими позициями путем их модификации или закрытия. Платформа позволяет удобно просматривать торговую историю на счете, настраивать оповещения о событиях на рынке и многое другое. Открытие позиций...

Help me install the new version of Parabolic on mt4, I've downloaded it, but I don't know what to do.

And a related question - is there any way to attach a parabolic to the new version, perhaps as a filter?

How to turn the horizontal indicator volumes in vertical position, for example on the well known +TPO.mq4.
Reason: