Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 732

Artyom Trishkin:

It means only one thing: if you attach the code, someone will help you (if the code is not decompiled). If you don't, then go to freelance.

I highly doubt that anyone would want to delve into the code after seeing the 580 lines. That's why I'm appealing to someone who is interested in solving the problem, which is clear from my description even without the code. And the code is needed when figuring out the nuances.

And what about freelancing - it's not right to pay money to fix the code in the public domain.

ukrop1203:
Please help ....

If I understand the problem correctly, this is solved at once.

There is no need to compile the .mqh file. It should be saved after changes. You can save it by pressing ctrl+s

Then, the global-level variables in the Expert Advisor will be available for functions from the include file. In addition, you can experiment, to understand the sequence of declaration of variables and inclusion of .mqh file, for example, if in .mqh uses an input variable, it's better to include .mqh after all input variables.

Some variables can also be declared at global level of the .mqh file. They will also be available in EA.

It's a flight of fancy... do it and be amazed.

Alexey Viktorov:

If I understand the problem correctly, this is solved at once.

There is no need to compile the .mqh file. It should be saved after changes. You can save it by pressing ctrl+s

Then, the global-level variables in the Expert Advisor will be available for functions from the include file. In addition, you can experiment, to understand the sequence of declaration of variables and inclusion of .mqh file, for example, if in .mqh uses an input variable, it's better to include .mqh after all input variables.

Some variables can also be declared at global level of the .mqh file. They will also be available in the Expert Advisor.

All in all, it's a flight of fancy... do it and be amazed.

Heh, here's someone who understands my problem, thank you very much, I thought only "#import" would do.

novichok2018:

I highly doubt that anyone would want to delve into the code after seeing the 580 lines. That's why I'm appealing to someone who is interested in solving the problem, which is clear from my description even without the code. And the code is needed when figuring out the nuances.

And about freelancing - it's not right to pay money to fix the code in the public domain.

So give me the pieces you think don't work right then. Sorry, asking for help from the community, and afraid to draw your code =)

Konstantin Nikitin:

So let's have the piles you think don't work correctly then. Sorry, ask for help from the community, and are afraid to draw your code =)

I'm not afraid to draw anything, especially since it's not my code and it's free. Only if I understood where the error is, I wouldn't address this forum. My previous references have made me understand perfectly well that there are a lot of advisers like "learn the basics", and there is little concrete help. If the developer himself says:"I MAY be responsible for my part of the code, but not for yours", sowhat can I say! Therefore, I'm looking for someone who understands the essence without going into details. Back at school we were taught to find solutions to problems first without numbers and formulas, and then move on to specifics.

Good afternoon! What does the green highlighted TP mean?
Files:
bu0v8u2.PNG  25 kb

Artyom Trishkin:

Translate into Russian, and do what it says in the recommendation - these are not mql errors

How do you calculate that particular order?

greiiinik:
Good afternoon! What does the green TP mean?
It means that the order was closed by TP

Alexey Viktorov:
Indicates that the order has closed under the TP

Really?! And where does it show that the order has closed?

A green TP in the "Trade" window indicates that the current price is within -100 pips of the TP, or within 100 pips of it.

novichok2018:

Really?! And where does it show that the order has closed?

A green TP in the "trade" window means that the current price is within -100 pips of the TP, or, to be more correct, within 100 pips of the TP.

Agreed. But it takes some effort to understand that this is the "Trade" window and not the "Account History". I was inattentive and lazy, without thinking too hard in my head.
Reason: