Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 731

Carcass77:

Sorry, I meant the font size

No

but if you're so keen, the Text Mark object

Carcass77:

Can you move it down?

Yes, anywhere.

Carcass77:

Can it be shifted downwards?

perhaps add line breaks before the offsets

Can you please tell me,

There are arrows on the chart, but not in the list of objects, and the Expert Advisor that counts objects on the chart also writes 0. How is this done, and how do I get access to their parameters?

Files:
Biforex.zip  615 kb

ukrop1203:

People, here's the thing, I have a little experience with OOP in java, only used procedures in C++ at "Hello, world!" level.

I need to split the program into several parts, more precisely to separate some big functions, not to read a macaroni 1000+ lines, I understand you need to create separate files, from which then import these functions, but there is one detail. I wrote these functions using (and possibly changing)global variables of my ekspert and without their initialization the standalone function, of course, will not compile.

So here's the question: how to solve this problem nicely, as it is usually done in C++?

1) Simply set all the global variables as input parameters into a function by reference? That would be really cumbersome.

2)And if you declare all the same global variables in a hotel file of this function and then import it(function) and use it in the main program, will it work correctly?

Plz help...

ukrop1203:
plz help me...

People, here's the thing, I have a little experience with OOP in java, only used procedures in C++ at "Hello, world!" level.

I need to split the program into several parts, more precisely to separate some big functions, not to read a macaroni 1000+ lines, I understand you need to create separate files, from which then import these functions, but there is one detail. I wrote these functions using (and possibly changing)global variables of myexpert and without their initialization the stand-alone function, of course, will not compile.

the two paragraphs are so contradictory, that no one knows what to say. Everyone is stumped.

I want to make the operation switchable. That is, if it's True, I want to enable it. Can you help me?
extern int HourStart = 00;

if(TimeHour(TimeCurrent()) == HourStart)

Good afternoon!

Can you tell a newcomer what to do about this error?

Files:
rnw2v5.PNG  14 kb

novichok2018:

Does this mean that you are taking on the task?

It means only one thing: if you provide the code, someone will help (if the code is not decompiled). If you don't, then go to freelance.

greiiinik:

Good afternoon!

Can you tell a newcomer what to do about this error?

Translate into Russian, and do what it says in the recommendation - these are not mql errors

Reason: