Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 554

Hi all, could you please tell me how to determine if there are any open orders for a specific instrument?

Igroc33:
there is data but how do I enter it into the indicator?
Is the data in a file?

Artyom Trishkin:
Is the data in the file?
No, just numerical data days of the week and numbers positive and negative on them to build an indicator and start with a moving average and how to do it

Igroc33:
No, just numerical data days of the week and numbers positive and negative on them you need to build an indicator and start with a moving average and how to do it
So your indicator has telepathic powers to read your thoughts?

Artyom Trishkin:
So your indicator has telepathic powers to read your thoughts?
You will need to enter the data manually for each day, so how do you do this?

Igroc33:
the data would have to be entered manually for each day, so how would that be done?
And how much data are you going to enter manually to build the MA?

Artyom Trishkin:
And how much data are you going to enter manually to build the MA?
And if we get down to brass tacks and to the point

Igroc33:
but if you're closer to the body and to the substance...
Then it's up to you...

Artyom Trishkin:
Then we're on our own...
I don't have any smart guys to build, so are we going to play penpals or are we going to do business?

Igroc33:
I don't have any smart guys to build, so are we going to play catch or are we going to do something?

Don't be rude, wise guy. You are being asked the right questions. How do you imagine such an indicator would work? You enter the data, it's counted. If you forget to enter it, the hell with it, we won't count it... Right?

Reason: