Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 284

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Thank you very much. All fixed.... Question then one more I have a piece of code which also gave out this error. Do you think my change will have any effect on functional execution after replacement?

It was like this and it gave me an error.

I did that and the error went away.

It will greatly change result of work because comparison is used here, so I thought what if suddenly change in data type will change result of this comparison. What do you think?

Was there an error? Most likely, there was a warning about variable types. Actually datetime is a long. You can use long instead of datetime.

Artyom Trishkin:

Was there an error? Probably a warning about variable types. In general, datetime is a long. You can use long instead of datetime.

Well yes, there were warnings.... I don't know, as long as the logic isn't affected by it....

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Well yes, there were warnings.... I don't know, as long as it doesn't affect logic....

it won't.

Can you please explain how to go to the forum page after asking a question, post a snippet of text and then go back to the question?

I can't figure it out...

buyanov: Please explain how, after asking a question to go to the forum page, place a fragment of text, then go back to the question?

I can't figure it out...

When you ask a question, you should write in more detail. Look at what happened: Asked a question and wants to go to a page. Which page? There are 2 buttons at the bottom on the left

see how they work. Go back - any browser has back and forward buttons. In Firefox in Opera . You can bookmark the address, you can save the address to a file, you can create a shortcut to the desired page

STARIJ:

When you ask a question, you should write in more detail. Look at what happened: Asked a question and wants to go to a page. Which one? There are 2 buttons at the bottom on the left

See how they work. Go back - any browser has back and forward buttons. in Firefox in Opera . you can bookmark the address, you can save the address to a file, you can create a shortcut to the desired page

Thank youSTARIJ.

int WhatType()

//>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

{

Alert("beg WhatType()");

if(OrderSelect(NextTick,SELECT_BY_TICKET)==true) Alert("OrderSelected=",NextTick);

Alert(NextTick);

got the message

"comma epected" message right on the first line

Alert("NextType=",NextType);

OpPrice=OrderOpenPrice();

ClPrice=OrderClosePrice();

if(ClPrice>OpPrice)CurType=OP_BUY;

else CurType=OP_SELL;

Alert("CurType=",CurType);

Alert("end WhatType()");

//>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

}//Alert("end int WhatType()");

remain unclear where "comma" why is it "expected" ?

please help if you can

buyanov: it is not clear where "comma" is, why it is "expected" ?
comma expected - (typed into Yandex) comma expected, i.e. needed. But in which line and where? Write only one cussed line and two adjacent lines in the question

got a "comma expected" message, don't know what it means, maybe I should contact the developers?

int WhatType()

//>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

{

Alert("beg WhatType()");

if(OrderSelect(NextTick,SELECT_BY_TICKET)==true) Alert("OrderSelected=",NextTick);

Alert(NextTick);

Alert("NextType=",NextType);

OpPrice=OrderOpenPrice();

ClPrice=OrderClosePrice();

if(ClPrice>OpPrice)CurType=OP_BUY;

else CurType=OP_SELL;

Alert("CurType=",CurType);

Alert("end WhatType()");

//>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

}//Alert("end int WhatType()");

buyanov: got a "comma expected" message, I don't know what that means, should I contact the developers?

It's too early to go to the developers - they already have a lot to do. In the compiler message on the right line number and even position number. Or attach the whole file - maybe someone will look at

Ошибки - Инструменты - Пользовательский интерфейс - Справка по MetaEditor
Ошибки - Инструменты - Пользовательский интерфейс - Справка по MetaEditor
  • www.metatrader5.com
На данной вкладке отображается журнал компиляции программ, содержащий сообщения об использованных при компиляции файлах, а также ошибки и...
Reason: