Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1810

Pressing nothing happens and it is not clear where the 32nd setting is.

Seric29 #:
Pressing nothing happens and it's not clear where the 32 installation is.
They are all x32. MT4 is not x64

MakarFX #:

without compiler.

You probably download MetaEditor from the right separately, or how do you build an EA for this terminal API functions? Do you have to register there or what?

No need to register anything, downloaded in Mozilla, need to figure out how to finish the compiler.

MakarFX #:

without compiler.

You download the compiler on the right and everything is extracted directly from the exe file. What makes you think they are 32bit?

Seric29 #:

Here's the terminal that was running.

says it's a 32nd process, that's really weird, why isn't it accepting 32nd libraries?

Are the libraries working at all?

MakarFX #:

Do the libraries work at all?

I've seen a video somewhere on the net on how to disassemble this thing, but it needs to open something when creating, whether it's the headers or something else. I recompiled the code on 64KA and it worked. Well, it turns out that on 64ka the 8 bytes pointer is already seen not very badly and there may be other critical differences one should strongly play with this question. I would simply like to work with the 32-bit compiler for the debug and I have some ideas specialized for them.

Can you tell me why double 0.00134 is not divisible by 30?
it gives an integer and an infinite number after the decimal point
It should be about 0.00004

Ivan Butko #:
Can you tell me why double 0.00134 is not divisible by 30?
it gives an integer and an infinite number after the decimal point
It should be about 0.00004
Print( DoubleToString(0.00134/30) ); 0.00004467

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

Vitaly, if you don't print it, will the internal calculations show 0.00004.... or 5.666666.....e ?
Or is it the same thing?
Reason: